OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

copped an 11 for me and 11.5 for a friend of UA.  In queue to check out on Footlocker as we speak.  Expecting to be cart jacked. Dang that sold out quick.

'
LOL nah man, it's cool that you help out people on these shoes. I'm broke AF at the moment, but I would do the same if I could afford 2 pairs right now
mean.gif
Aw thanks man.  

I feel your pain bro, I feel it.

Was easy offf UA, grabbed a pair for me and my older bro. Finally, after missing out on all of the recent "hyped" colorways lol.

NTers -

Whoever needs a size 11 of the Gold Banners - PM me [not a re-seller].  Just trying to help whoever wasn't lucky enough to get it.

UA probably doing fake sell out like Nike. The link doesn't show the Aways anymore. They might put some back up in a few.

Careful with those codes. They cancelled mine since curry shoes and gear(and kids clothes) are excluded from code and promotions so they cancelled my orders before and never returned my code

Well off to go camping in front of footlocker.

I tried that first this morning to get my 10.5 or 10. Lady came out and said they didn't get their shipment along with three remaining local(30min drive) store said same thing. Only store that had them was 50min drive and not guarantee since they only have three pair in their partial shipments. Speed my way to bank but was 5min too late at 10:05 and the size I want is gone...thought there was plenty of the black pair to go around...gonna wait to see if UA 'restock' or pray that there a good soul out there :wink: congrats to those that got them!

Back
Top Bottom