OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Being from Michigan I final decided that there is no way Ill pull off getting two pairs signed by steph so I had picked out of the dub nations and mvp (the two pairs Ive been saving to try to get signed) to bust out and wear the dub nations. 

Never noticed that the dub nation says curryone where most of the other pairs say anafoam. Is this legit or did I get hit with a fake and had not noticed because I haven't been wearing them?

Last edited:
Never noticed that the dub nation says curryone where most of the other pairs say anafoam. Is this legit or did I get hit with a fake and had not noticed because I haven't been wearing them?

Your pair is legit. The MVPs and Dub Nation both have curryone on the medial side because of the synthetic leather upper.

With no price or set lineup

They should have just dropped both colorways seperately on the same day

For the same price they charged for the mvps

Just copped my 1st pair(golfs) for about retail and Im excited to see them in hand. I wanna get some lows too but I hear that they don't come with the Micro G insole. Is there a big enough difference in how they feel to justify copping both? To keep my shoe quantity down I set a rule not to buy the same shoe more than 1x ( unless in My top 8). But if there's different tech in the low version...... I might be able to cheat a little. I really like the green lows

Will put an entry at two stores but will be trying online. If I score online won't be picking up the raffle pair. The $35 tax(if retail is $400) is tough to swallow. Online will get cash back.

Looking at the south carolina and seth currys pe's maybe UA is going to release currys 1 lows in TB colors

Booooo hiss! Hate Carolina colors! :smh:

My dislike for USC runs in my blood though, nothing to do with the shoes.
(Honestly though, I'm glad to see any SC school with UA sponsorship. I remember both bball teams (men & women) rocking Curry highs on televised games last season. Good for them, Im not about to say go Gamecocks though.) :lol:

And that release map is ridiculous!

Last edited:
$400. They had a roll of tickets and a tiny rectangle box lol. I decided not to enter. Confident I'll get them online but if I'm wrong I'll just settle for the separate release. No big deal. Money towards the 2s.

Last edited:
Damn so raffle was only from 10am - 6pm.  Monday Tuesday. Only had time to drive to one Footlocker after work, and don't have time to go to some Southbay Footlockers to enter the last day of the raffle since I am going to the Nuggets pre-season game.  Well was going to get them for the Batmans and was going to get rid of the Spash Party official fake edition.  I guess it just isn't meant to be this time.

Last edited:
Raffles end at 6 and work until 6:30 so it's online or bust for me... It's the 20th correct for the RD?

Back
Top Bottom