OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

What on earth every happened to the all white friends and family lows, btw? Also, @AskTeamUA saying there's no standalone SP release, for whatever that's worth. It would be dumb to tell people that the shoe they really want in a pack of two will be released alone at a later date, during the release of the 2x pack

What on earth every happened to the all white friends and family lows, btw? Also, @AskTeamUA saying there's no standalone SP release, for whatever that's worth. It would be dumb to tell people that the shoe they really want in a pack of two will be released alone at a later date, during the release of the 2x pack
I agree.. don't think they will come out with the SPs on Nov 3rd. Like I said in a previous post, they can easily take that off websites. But I guess we'll see..

Last edited:
haha it def is money saved. I could careless about a chrome heel cup, but the fact that they don't GID is 100% absurd. They literally got people to pay 400 for 240 worth of shoes with 0 gimmicks aside from a freaking DMP-style box. I would have rather the FF lows release. I feel bad for anyone who paid retail, let alone resell. 

550 on ebay will net you around 30.00 profit hahaha, congrats to everyone who bought to wear. 

Last edited:
I kinda wanted them but not for $400. I'd say a stretch at $300 being that Curry One's retailed at &120.

I'm good on not having them, looking forward to the 2's. 

This bites. I just looked at the Curry 2's and the Black/Yellows don't compare to the 1's. Smh, but I'm not dropping $400 to get them that just defies logic.

Curry 1's
View media item 1690017Curry 2's
Chris-Brown-Rocks-a-Black-Yellow-Under-Armour-Curry-Two-7-580x264.jpg

So I pre-ordered the pack for about $550 last night knowing i was going to strike out online. Now I check the thread after the online release and see another splash released and a ton of stuff happened and a ton of people are upset. So, can you guys tell if it was a really stupid idea and waste of money that I pre-ordered the pack for so much? Is there any chance at all I got my money's worth? 

Im gonna say, if you could've waited a while the resellers will be looking to offload these at retail soon

Last edited:
Passed on the The Champ Pack special UA rip-off.

Bought the PS4 Limited Edition Destiny Bundle instead. Money well spent.

Waiting for the solo SP release and the Curry 2's.

I agree with mehoneydee mehoneydee the pack will be offered at retail soon. No way these have staying power at the elevated prices. Under armour shoes don't carry the same cache as Nike and Jordan products. People buying now are just impatient.

Back
Top Bottom