OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Well since I couldn't get a 7.5 on FNL to use my rewards (which expire today), I'll try to scoop from UA. I really wanted a size 7 anyway. I'll go back later today and rep everyone who tried to help, but I'm going back to sleep now. Lol

BTW, I finally got chrome desktop product page to stay on desktop by clearing my cookies, but it was too late.
Off topic but you can call FNL after its expired to reissue you a new reward coupon

Doubled up on the F&F Lows. Picked up my pairs at FTL and Champs in Southland. But my FTL pair has a messed up toe box (right shoe). I didn't get to inspect it at the time and just noticed it when I got home. Might try to exchange if they still have in my size. Doubt it, though.

View media item 1851517 valleyfair line foot locker
It's 530pm and I just pick up my size 9 at Champs of Valley Fair!! Overslept a bit this morning so missed out. So happy to be able to rock these and rep the bay!!!

FYI Champs still have plenty in stock.if you live on the south bay, try it before paying extra on ebay. Maybe UA offered more inventory to the bay this time?

It's 530pm and I just pick up my size 9 at Champs of Valley Fair!! Overslept a bit this morning so missed out. So happy to be able to rock these and rep the bay!!!

FYI Champs still have plenty in stock.if you live on the south bay, try it before paying extra on ebay. Maybe UA offered more inventory to the bay this time?

Lucky for me, Im not in the bay this weekend :smh:

I may be a little impatient here... but has anyone gotten shipping confirmation after ordering online? Specifically talking about off of champs. 

View media item 1852265
Still had sizes at Footlocker & Champs Great Mall around 6pm. Footlocker also surprisingly had some Champ Packs in stock, which is cool since I struck out/overslept the last two releases. Copped my size and they for sure had a 9.5 when I left.

Back
Top Bottom