OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

1's family pic. Surprised that the MVP pack 1's are made with different material and honestly feel cheaper compared to the Dark Matters and Batmans. But the MVP pack 1's seem ever-so-slightly wider than the anafoam 1's, and as a wide footer, they feel comfortable on foot.

Even though UA will make Curry 1's until 2025, I don't plan on getting anymore, unless we see a Three-peat MVP pack that features a 1,2, and 3 next year 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Was able to grab the red suedes last week and just got in the grey Lux pair that we saw in Concepts previews and Cassy Athena page. Came in a large pop up box with a metallic foil SC30 logo on top and UA logo on front. I was really expecting the white Concepts box but got this large one instead.

Was able to grab the red suedes last week and just got in the grey Lux pair that we saw in Concepts previews and Cassy Athena page. Came in a large pop up box with a metallic foil SC30 logo on top and UA logo on front. I was really expecting the white Concepts box but got this large one instead.

View media item 2131876
View media item 2131877
View media item 2131878
View media item 2131880
View media item 2131881

I thought the grey ones didn't make the cut. I really liked them, but chose the white ones.

hows the fit and feel?
sides are a little tight but other then that feels good. Adequate space in the toe box for me. The material these are made with has me confident that they will stretch enough to be comfortable or some thinner socks will work. I got on Polo socks and when I tried these on with no show nikes I didn't feel the sides pressed up against my foot.

sides are a little tight but other then that feels good. Adequate space in the toe box for me. The material these are made with has me confident that they will stretch enough to be comfortable or some thinner socks will work. I got on Polo socks and when I tried these on with no show nikes I didn't feel the sides pressed up against my foot.

nice repped

Looks like all black. I don't like the chrome and gold heel on the dark colorways. Looks out of place to my eyes. Might be because of the height of the shoe? It looks better on the Olympic medal Ultra Boost for example

the curry 1 from the back to back mvp pack is mad nice

but i dont feel like dropping 400

not much of a fan of the curry 2

the curry 1 from the back to back mvp pack is mad nice

but i dont feel like dropping 400

not much of a fan of the curry 2
You might be able to get someone to sell you the 1 if you don't like the 2's. I heard a lot of ppl were feeling the 2's more, so might be easier than you would think.

Back
Top Bottom