OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I saw these sitting in my local Champs and Footlocker. Maybe its the suede or something, but I figured most these shoes would move. Am I given to understand that the leather ones were more limited or did people just not like them? Crazy, I thought these would all sell out.

I saw these sitting in my local Champs and Footlocker. Maybe its the suede or something, but I figured most these shoes would move. Am I given to understand that the leather ones were more limited or did people just not like them? Crazy, I thought these would all sell out.

The ones that first dropped were all limited to 600 pairs each. These new suedes that dropped yesterday are probably in GR numbers.

Got tracking info from Eastbay on my MVP pak

Here on Tuesday!!![emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji]

The ones that first dropped were all limited to 600 pairs each. These new suedes that dropped yesterday are probably in GR numbers.
yup and the limited to 600 pair joints are still sitting in certain places

which grey pair?

There was supposed to be a grey pair of 1 Luxs. Them on that release day I guess they cancelled them or something and since then I have seen 1 person post a pair. I think they are Concepts main page, but not listed.

Oh, those I could live without. An all grey suede would've been a problem

Extra butter's pair arrived today

Too bad I'm not home til late[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

Anyone here ordered Lux from Concepts still haven't got them? Any update?
as i said before

they took a week to let me know my order was canceled...

(curry 1 low lux desert)

ordered at august 5 , got cancelation email at august 12

i won't deal with them again ...

after the cancelation email , i ordered the second pair from oneness...

and they were shipped at the same day....

as i said before
they took a week to let me know my order was canceled...
(curry 1 low lux desert)
ordered at august 5 , got cancelation email at august 12
i won't deal with them again ...
after the cancelation email , i ordered the second pair from oneness...
and they were shipped at the same day....
I got charged already and there is no cancelled email and I already email them about cancel it but no reply.

I got charged already and there is no cancelled email and I already email them about cancel it but no reply.
i got charged too , and refunded after a week

and yes... this is another issue with them

they not answering their customers...

i hope you will get your shoes...

keep us update please

Dang...I ordered both the black/gum and the white leather Luxes from Concepts (mainly because I wanted the special box and they didn't charge for shipping). 

I got the tracking number yesterday, so keeping my fingers crossed...didn't realize people were having problems with them...

Back
Top Bottom