OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Anyone have any ideas where to get my hands on either the splash party of the Mvp curry one pack for a decent price in size 13. 

Hey NT Fam,

Long time reader here, first time poster.   I was hoping to get a legit check on these DubNation Curry 1s.  Don't think the fake market is big for Curry's but figure it's better to be safe than sorry.  Thanks in advance!

There's actually a big market for fake Curry's. As far as I can tell they're legit. You have them in hand?

one thing fake curry 1s that dont have = HEEL  PILLOWS...

those pairs have heel pillows so they are probably legit

Thanks all.  I got em for 210 shipped which is a straight steal IMO but also why I wanted to double check authenticity.  I'm just really glad I stayed patient with copping these.  I've been on the hunt for the past 6 months but extremely happy with the price I eventually paid.

Hm, where would someone pick up a stash of those this late in the game? ...unless he was just sitting on them all this time, just to sell for $210? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm kinda sus, but I def hope it comes through righteous

Thanks all.  I got em for 210 shipped which is a straight steal IMO but also why I wanted to double check authenticity.  I'm just really glad I stayed patient with copping these.  I've been on the hunt for the past 6 months but extremely happy with the price I eventually paid.

Good luck man. I hope they come through good. Does the guy seem legit on eBay and have a return policy or anything? Hopefully, you PayPal-ed??

Unfortunately, that was the only size he was selling.   My honest guess is that the seller just wasn't completely aware of the market.  Said he's only ever bought Currys but was looking to sell off his collection so guessing he's not much of a sneakerhead.  But yeah, bought em on eBay and already have them in hand so if the pics I posted are legit, then this is an amazing consolation prize for striking out on the Bred 1's last weekend. 

Unfortunately, that was the only size he was selling.   My honest guess is that the seller just wasn't completely aware of the market.  Said he's only ever bought Currys but was looking to sell off his collection so guessing he's not much of a sneakerhead.  But yeah, bought em on eBay and already have them in hand so if the pics I posted are legit, then this is an amazing consolation prize for striking out on the Bred 1's last weekend. 

I hope it works man. Honestly, I'm super cautious these days....maybe even over cautious. I try not to do business on eBay. Maybe there's a way you could find out through a store or UA store or something. Just me. I hope they are legit and glad to hear you got a great deal.

That's crazy that UA do that to us again.... remember the champ pack?

Oh well that is early adopters get.... smh

Back
Top Bottom