Official UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea May 21st 2:30PM EST ESPN 2

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I thought Tevez was awful.
the man had his chances no doubt, but he couldnt get them to click
tired.gif

^I'm guessing he means the WC Final is bigger than the CL final which is true since the WC is a worldwide event. It isn't really fair to compare themand I'd say the CL would be the closest comparison to the SB since it's a club tourney.

WC final is on its own level

CL Final > SB just by a little bit since clubs from all over europe are involved and its not just one country.

edit:
I thought Tevez was awful.
word tevez had a disguistingly bad game. he either had the ball taken off his feet, or forced an awful pass on every possession. and he made theleast of the semi-decent chances that he had.

I was at school so i had to watch the replay. I hate both clubs, but i was sorta pulling for chelsea because in my opinion they are the lesser of two greatevils... I feel for Terry though, he must be feeling awful right about now.
Oh, and if you couldn't tell from the sig, i support Liverpool FC. YNWA

why dont they play anderson that much?
hes new but he deserves more playing time,
he was pulling ronaldinho moves back in porto

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

why dont they play anderson that much?
hes new but he deserves more playing time,
he was pulling ronaldinho moves back in porto
with time, kid is still young. Better believe with Giggsy's everdropping workload he'll get more burn next season

Originally Posted by SendNikes

I was at school so i had to watch the replay. I hate both clubs, but i was sorta pulling for chelsea because in my opinion they are the lesser of two great evils... I feel for Terry though, he must be feeling awful right about now.

u don't have a sig...but u have an avy

"ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports"... yet they decided to but the results/story of the CL Final (arguably one of the biggest games this year, inthe world) way down the list in their news section...
smh.gif

I don't have any statistics, but I find it hard to believe that the SuperBowl draws a bigger audience than the CL Final, simply because the SB is still'limited' to an American audence, while for the CL, we're talking about a global audience... maybe someone can prove or disprove this with someviewership figures? I'd be interested in knowing actually...

Originally Posted by SendNikes

I was at school so i had to watch the replay. I hate both clubs, but i was sorta pulling for chelsea because in my opinion they are the lesser of two great evils... I feel for Terry though, he must be feeling awful right about now.

I'm surprised you would say that. I'm a Man Utd fan but I still respect Liverpool, especially with all the history the two teams have. Consideringthe semi-final history you have with Chelsea and the fact that they have only appeared as a team in the past few years because of Abramovich's money Ithought you'd favor Man Utd.

When it was the semi-finals, I wanted Liverpool to beat Chelsea because of all the history the two teams have and because Liverpool have so many Europeanchampionships along with my disdain for Chelsea. Oh and cos we'd blatantly have beaten you in 90mins...
tongue.gif

World Cup Finals = It's own level, 1+ billion viewers for the finals alone

UCL Finals = couple hundred million

Super Bowl = usually 90 million range

eek.gif
Great game! I feel really bad for Terry,what a way to lose.
For those who missed it or want to watch it again its on espn360.com.

Back
Top Bottom