OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Both Coaches are GONE!

What the hell? Low is a G though.. dude looks like he just got back from the night club.

Both Coaches were sent to the stand.. for no reason. Mahuto Gonzales is out of control.

I thought Mario Gomez was going to give reasons as to why big clubs should go after him.. Boy, was I wrong lol.

Do you follow football much?
i don't feel like arguing over petty stuff, but i've followed football for longer than you've been alive, most likely.

don't even try that cliche "you must not have ever watched a game if so and so" or try to say you're not biased in favor of germany.c'mon now

Multiple people have stated it was not a PK...the announcers stated it wasn't a PK. Come on now man, are you mad about something? And unless you are 50years old, you haven't been watching football longer than I have been alive.

I want Germany to win, but what does that have to do with that being a PK? I actually am a reasonable person, so why assume me being German and wanting them towin means I can't admit if it should have been a PK?

bALLACKKKKKKKKKK
pimp.gif

Where's that guy saying Ballack is overrated? Let's go boys! Goal of the tourney so far?
tongue.gif

I know its the first free-kick one and that was a ROCKET!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: These Austrian's are playing WRECKLESS
indifferent.gif
and UGLY
sick.gif
fouling every time the Germans start going forward. They are going toget someone injured...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Where's that guy saying Ballack is overrated? Let's go boys! Goal of the tourney so far?
tongue.gif

I know its the first free-kick one and that was a ROCKET!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: These Austrian's are playing WRECKLESS
indifferent.gif
and UGLY
sick.gif
fouling every time the Germans start going forward. They are going to get someone injured...
tired.gif

You dont't get a price for playing beautiful.
If it's their only chance to win, I can understand them.

^ I know platinum, I was just poking fun. That Sneijder goal was beautiful!

engoi: There is a fine line between playing good, hard tackling football against a more talented side, and just playing dangerously and recklessly. TheAustrians are either treading right on that line, or across it. I think they have played well this tourney, but this could turn ugly with some of these fouls.

I wanna watch this match but cant change it from Golf right now.

This ref is pretty questionable today. Hopefully he won't be in charge of any matches in the knockout rounds.

Well we're thru, but we'll need to really step it up against Portugal, maybe channel some of the memories of that 3rd place game in WC '06!

I'd like to see Gomez out, Podolski take his place up front with Klose, and bring in Bastian on the left side. Looking forward to whatever happens.

Also can't wait to see France v Italy coming up, should be a great one!

Portugal will be a tough match, I hope also for Podolski and Klose, although I still like Neuville.

^ You like Neuville over Kuranyi? Gomez has been disappointing this tourney (especially today when he missed a tap in for goal in the first few minutes
sick.gif
),but he is young and will eventually be good at this level. For the rest of this tourney I'd like to see a little bit more of Kuranyi though if Podo orKlose need a rest.

I'm Schalke supporter so of course I have to like Kuranyi but he is this kind of player who plays 3 good games and then disappears.
Neuville was a key for his club do be back in the first Bundesliga, he is always good for goals.
I believe also that Gomez is a first class striker but apparently he has like Klose not the fortune at this moment on his side.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

That was me. First thing he's done all tourney...

Goal of the tourney so far was easily Sneijder

That was a very nice goal, but personally I think the goal before that with the RVN spinning lead pass to Robben with a perfect cross to RVP was myfavorite. The setup was just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom