OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Originally Posted by SinnerP

well, that should really open-up the game now...

Yea but thats gong to be horrible for France, since their backline is playin like *+*$, and going to take aways from their attacking chances since moreplayers are going to go back.

Not only that.. Evra is on yellow, Ribery is out, and Nasri cant come back in.

I heart Makelele

the Italians are just slicing up France's backline... chance after chance...

Oh HENRY... so close... they'll need his amazing runs if they're gonna pull this off...

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by J Capo

Anyone got a live stream for this game? Everyone I check is down;

You try TVunetworks.com??

Good look
pimp.gif

Not much going on in Romania/Holland. Huntelaar looked like he was going to have a good chance, but the offside flag was up.

Something I found interesting, the two lastest match between France and Italy in Euro and WC first to score has ended up losing.... So theirs still hope

So let's have a vote...what match should be watched in the 2nd half? Part of me is leaning towards Holland/Romania, even though its tough for me to turnaway from a match-up of the titans. France being down a man though and Ribery being out is kinda playing a role in my decision...

What do you all say NT?

stick with the france italy game.
the dutch and romania game isn't much due to the fact that 9 starters are resting for the netherlands.
france will pull out the win against the italians. watch!

Huntelaar is that dude. It's too bad the Dutch have so many strikers. I hope Vennegoor of Hesselink gets on as well.

So I've got a question:

Say Italy/France end up tying in this game. If the result in the Netherlands/Romania game stands, then who advances? There would be 3 teams all stuck on 2points. I'm assuming Romania goes forward on goal differential right...

Back
Top Bottom