OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

whats all these recent injuries in training? you'd think with the upcoming matches, they'd take it easy on the tackles...

The Cannavaro injury doesn't concern me that much. Italy still did ok without Nesta in 06.

Vieira has been a beast for France, I wonder if any of those new guys will be able to step up a fill the void.

I dont understand why Van Basten wasted a roster spot on v. Persie, he still isn't 100%.
smh.gif

Turkey's Final Squad:

Goalkeepers: Volkan Demirel (Fenerbahçe SK), Rüştü Reçber (Beşiktaş JK), Tolga Zengin (Trabzonspor).

Defenders: Sabri Sarıoğlu (Galatasaray AS), Gökhan Zan (Beşiktaş JK), Emre Aşık (Galatasaray AS), Servet Çetin (Galatasaray AS), Hakan Balta (Galatasaray AS),Uğur Boral (Fenerbahçe SK), Emre Güngör (Galatasaray AS).

Midfielders: Mehmet Aurélio (Fenerbahçe SK), Mehmet Topal (Galatasaray AS), Emre Belözoglu (Newcastle United FC), Tümer Metin (Larissa FC), Hamit Altıntop (FCBayern München), Ayhan Akman (Galatasaray AŞ), Arda Turan (Galatasaray AS), Tuncay Sanlı (Middlesbrough FC), Kazım Kazım (Fenerbahçe SK), Gökdeniz Karadeniz(FC Rubin Kazan).

Forwards: Nihat Kahveci (Villarreal CF), Semih Şentürk (Fenerbahçe SK), Mevlüt Erding (FC Sochaux-Montbéliard).

Turkey made three final cuts: Yıldıray Baştürk, Halil Altıntop and İbrahim Kaş. This will be one of the first times that they play in a major tourney withoutHakan Şükür up top. Let's see how we fair.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I gotta roll with Spain on this one. Combo of Torres, Cesc, Villa and Bojan is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I have to roll with Spain. Torres is a monster!

A
1. Switzerland
2. Turkey

B
1. Germany
2. Croatia

C
1. Italy
2. Holland

D
1. Spain
2. Russia

Switzerland over Croatia
Germany over Turkey
Italy over Russia
Holland over Spain

Germany over Switzerland
Italy over Holland

Germany over Italy

I'm gonna edit this post if things go wrong
nerd.gif

France and Holland I think will make it out of Group C.
happy.gif

*I'm saying this because I want France to win it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

A
1. Switzerland
2. Turkey

B
1. Germany
2. Croatia

C
1. Italy
2. Holland

D
1. Spain
2. Russia

Switzerland over Croatia
Germany over Turkey
Italy over Russia
Holland over Spain

Germany over Switzerland
Italy over Holland

Germany over Italy

I'm gonna edit this post if things go wrong
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Lehmann looked horrific in the warm-up friendlies.

did ANYONE pick up the game beside me?

Is this the hardest EA footy game ever or what? im playing with england, and have only scored twice and im 4 games in, i was held to 0-0 to macedonia
smh.gif

its like 2008.5

its a LOT harder. was just in my 5th match, at croatia, Eduardo beat me twice in the box. in the 87th Lennon came through with the strike and again in the 90thto salvage a point
smokin.gif

this game is so hard its frustrating
eek.gif
smh.gif

I see... but yeah, Winning Eleven is still the best IMHO... and despite how bad WE 11 was, I'm still hopeful that konami will get it right the next timearound...

but screw all that... lets watch some football!

spain and netherlands are my picks....both have strong squads...and c'mon spain has to fricken do something this year in this torney

Back
Top Bottom