OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

I played the Euro 2008 demo.. it's somewhat entertaining as Fifa is trying their best to replicate WE 2008. Granted, WE2008 sucks this year, it's stillbetter than Fifa/Euro. I will say though that be a pro mode definitely kept me busy on the demo for a while, I might have to rent Euro 2008 and play that modefor a couple weeks. No way I'm dropping $60 on game that will be current for about 3-4 weeks though.

its actually $50, $40 with my discount so its not too bad.

Im a footy game junkie
smh.gif

Ive got all the current games.

Fifa08
PES2008
Fifa street
Euro2008

Street just dropped in price to $29 FYI

yea i picked up euro 2008 the other day too, and i agree its definitely harder than fifa '08...

the Czech/Switzerland game has been interesting...they need to bring in Baros up front to help out Koller, take out one of the midfielders...the Swiss defensehas handled Koller so far...Czech look like a different side w/o Rosicky in the lineup

^ yes, all the participating teams and matchups are in the first post...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

did ANYONE pick up the game beside me?

Is this the hardest EA footy game ever or what? im playing with england, and have only scored twice and im 4 games in, i was held to 0-0 to macedonia
smh.gif

Having trouble scoring with England? Good to see that they made the game realistic.
laugh.gif

I've bought every Winning Eleven since 2004, but 2008 is by far theworst version I've ever played. The AI is extremely ******ed and the player-controlled goalies are terrible. I'll make a back pass to my goalie andthe idiot will dive and slap it out for a corner kick
indifferent.gif

I'll be supporting Turkey in the match...heck, I'll be supporting any team that plays Portugal.

!#%?! Comcast doesnt have espn classic in HD? this looks like someone took a dump on my tv in standard def.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

!#%?! Comcast doesnt have espn classic in HD? this looks like someone took a dump on my tv in standard def.
thing is, ESPNClassic isnt broadcast in HD. this %#%# is unbearable
smh.gif

Pepe, Real Madrid applauds you.
pimp.gif

FYI, you can buy euro 2008 for 39.99 off buy.com using google checkout.

great run by pepe...

sidenote - are all the Nike Euro kits/jersey's of the tight-fitting variety?

It seems that way.. I hope its just the players preference (Ronaldo wears a size xxxx-small it seems)

laugh.gif
was noticing this about the kits too. If thats the case, aint NO way in hell im copping my usual 2x and having it fit as good as my united and old mexicoshirts
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

It seems that way.. I hope its just the players preference (Ronaldo wears a size xxxx-small it seems)

laugh.gif
true... that was a sick pass he made on that header that hit thepost though...
eek.gif

saw em at Nike the other day and the XL looked normal, didn't try em on though, so I could be wrong... maybe players are going for the tight fit to reduceshirt-pulling...

but the thing is, Nike's in the business of making money... and they know that most people don't look like professional athletes... so by sellingshirts that can normal people look unflattering, it'll hurt their sales... maybe these are some PE's... I'm sure these designs do have some sort ofperformance benefits...

I love Adidas fitting when it comes to kits.

One of the best Nike kits, fit wise was the last Holland/Netherlands kit with the collar.

I'm going to invest in the RvN Holland home and probably a Patrick Vieira France home.

Back
Top Bottom