OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

what a game by russia yesterday. very impressive playing by that young team. they have some players on the team who treat the ball like a two bit prostitute

of course they have a certified coach who's put it all into place, but they dominated the netherlands for a good portion of the match. and they seemedrelatively tireless doing it too

today's match should be a classic if both teams are prepared to play. italy always manages to squeeze through in the clutch, but spain is a true powerhousein this year's competition. except for a few moments of lag, they've pretty much taken it to their competitors. they're not infallible, but i thinkthey stand a better chance of winning

I'm not saying anything more..No powerhouse is safe this year. End of story.

Russia is gonna be good for a while now. Such a young team with an impressive amount of talent.

I'm pulling for Italy, of course. I hope that Spain is in usual form today, with that form being underachieving.

My heritage. My heart. It's going to be sad to see either of these two regal teams be eliminated, but I expect a great show from both of these classynations.

This is why I hate Italian football. It's one thing to fall after being touched lightly and another when you take a dramatic dive after jumping over thedefender's foot entirely.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Buffon's fumble... that woulda been a crazy OG...

Simulation FTL...
smh.gif

EDIT - xblaze23 - would mind shortening your RUUUUU-UUUDpost?
wink.gif
Thanks...

EDIT - xblaze23 - would mind shortening your RUUUUU-UUUD post?
wink.gif
Thanks...
done deal. Im curious though, what made you go back there? lol

Aragones better encourage going for the win. You do not want to go to penalty kicks vs. italy.

^ thanks... actually, I had to slide my horizontal scroll bar all the way to the right to find the reply button, which got a bit irritating everytime I wantedto post... much appreciated... but I appreciated Ruud's goal yesterday as well...

Edit - wow, end-to-end stuff right now...

Back
Top Bottom