OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I hate PK's but Buffon vs. Casillas is something I'd pay to see.

Buffon is a beast at PK's.

Lets finish this
pimp.gif

Spain is looking good with the penalty shots actually. Yeah I'm kind of conflicted, but either team is worthy of advancing imo.

Damn, spoke too soon. LOL

Damn that's a tough way to lose. I didn't expect this team to win the Euro Cup though, they just never clicked. Coulda really used Pirlo today.

Props to Spain for outplaying us today. I have always hated PKs(even when Italia won it that way 2 years ago)
Again, congrats and I would love to see Germany/Spain final.

Damn over....that game was so boring to watch, there weren't any really great chances all match, I was disapointed, thought I'd see a better effortfrom these 2 teams, I'm glad its over now. Will be rooting on Germany/Turkey winner to win it all.

What a horrible game to watch, I gotta give props to Spain for atleast trying to win. Italy had absolutely zero creativity going forward.

Just off the top of my head, I think that the majority of the time when a team wins against another team in the group phase, they usually beat them again inthe knockout round.

There goes my Germany vs. Italy finals prediction, but Germany vs. Spain will probably be more exciting.

I wanted Italy to win, but after seeing how they played, I can't be upset about them losing. C'mon Italy, next time attack the damn goal.

I expect Turkey to give Germany a good game, but expect Germany to beat them maybe 3-2. As for Russia and Spain, if Spain plays like they did today, theywon't stand a chance against Russia. Their defense is just garbage and Russia will shoot on them all day long. We'll see, should be a very excitingmatch, as long as Spain doesn't sit with the ball in the midfield for 85% of the game.
laugh.gif

I wish I had that crying .gif right now.

Italy played like crap today. Hate to see it end on PKs.

I'm hoping for a Turkey-Russia final.

Back
Top Bottom