Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

how do you do that flying strike to the downed opponent.In the tutorial it says step and press x, so im moving forward and he's not doing it.
You have to be pretty far away from him.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

fighters should be randomly assigned to players.. you can't just pick the best fighters.

Actually, ur right. Its not fair.

Randomly assigned fighters seems a little out there though...

Originally Posted by Club29

fighters should be randomly assigned to players.. you can't just pick the best fighters.

Maybe we just shouldnt have assigned fighters....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

eyes.gif

I just dont want to have people complain over petty situations like this.

With that said: I stick with my team of fighters, but will go with what the majority wants to do as far as fighter/team picking and whatnot.

eyes.gif

I just dont want to have people complain over petty situations like this.

With that said: I stick with my team of fighters, but will go with what the majority wants to do as far as fighter/team picking and whatnot.

Maybe after we get all the GT's in on Fri we should have a draft on Sat...
ohwell.gif

Shut your "let's play fair you guys" ##* up. Me and kid make the rules.
346kmpx.jpg

this is a democracy, let us see what other people have to say.

just pick who you like

enough said.. if you ave skills then you have nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

just pick who you like

in that case i might as well just pick Herb Dean.

Shut your "let's play fair you guys" ##* up. Me and kid make the rules.
346kmpx.jpg

this is a democracy, let us see what other people have to say.

i dont make the rules, i just make the brackets..
laugh.gif

just pick who you like

you KNOW that once someone loses they aren't going to take it in good grace, they will blame it on the fighter straight away
laugh.gif

just pick who you like

you KNOW that once someone loses they aren't going to take it in good grace, they will blame it on the fighter straight away
laugh.gif

"My left trigger stuck"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I personally feel that "picking teams" right now already isn't fair, as plenty of people aren't even paying attention to this thread.

Plus, what if [for example] someone doesn't even go up Club29 and wants to fight as Kongo... Is that someoneprohibited from selectin' the dude?

Why not have each NTer just select their fighter @ gametime during the fighter selection screen? Or flip a coin for first pick [again]?

Everybody participating should voice their opinion, and majority vote is the format that should be followed.

just wait till you get the game and test every fighter out.. what makes you think youll pick page now and not jardine later?

just wait till you get the game and test every fighter out.. what makes you think youll pick page now and not jardine later?
Word, I picked Rampage for an upcoming tourney and it turned out, Forest suits me WAAAAAYYYY better

Hey guys I'm on ps3. I can beat chuck consistently on advanced, but if i pick chuck...shogun either takes me down or if I have him down he reverses me intofull mount so easily. He also submits me in the first round...how do you avoid these things?

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Hey guys I'm on ps3. I can beat chuck consistently on advanced, but if i pick chuck...shogun either takes me down or if I have him down he reverses me into full mount so easily. He also submits me in the first round...how do you avoid these things?

laugh.gif
BUTTON MASH.

I'm uploading a vid to youtube of me gettin fighting against Liddel on expert as we speak.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

if your friend is a nter then ill add him, if not then no.. this is a NT tournament btw

Back
Top Bottom