Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Got mine. anyone got it on 360 holla at me savior 911

laugh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by kidUFC

yo ive been running around everywhere looking for this game and nothing..

now time for desperation..

ill be going to every gamestop n town and bribing the employees

dammit.
laugh.gif
Yeah make sure you pre order it so you can get Efrain and Ryan Bader. Ima go to the midnight release monday night. +#+% school.
pimp.gif

YO I LITERALLY DROVE FOR 8 HOURS AROUND TOWN AND BEYOND LOOKING FOR THIS GAME!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

most said they cant sell even with the bribe i gave out... and some said they sold it already
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*#!*...

ill jus wait till wed or something.. *#!* a pre-order.. ryan bader and efrain is nothinn special anyways..

and one more NOTE!!

PLEASE YOU WANNA BE IN THE TOURNEY BRACKET PLACE THIS (***) NEXT TO YOUR GAMERTAG! cuz i dont know if dudeswanna ge in it or just posting their gamertag.. if you dont post it next to your name you wont be in the tournament bracket if not just PM me yourgamertag
nerd.gif
.. and OP please edit your post to this page for people to readabout the NT tournament. ill make the brackets on friday.

like this.

***GT: LALxUFC

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

yo ive been running around everywhere looking for this game and nothing..

now time for desperation..

ill be going to every gamestop n town and bribing the employees

dammit.
laugh.gif
Yeah make sure you pre order it so you can get Efrain and Ryan Bader. Ima go to the midnight release monday night. +#+% school.
pimp.gif

YO I LITERALLY DROVE FOR 8 HOURS AROUND TOWN AND BEYOND LOOKING FOR THIS GAME!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

most said they cant sell even with the bribe i gave out... and some said they sold it already
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*#!*...

ill jus wait till wed or something.. *#!* a pre-order.. ryan bader and efrain is nothinn special anyways..

and one more NOTE!!

PLEASE YOU WANNA BE IN THE TOURNEY BRACKET PLACE THIS (***) NEXT TO YOUR GAMERTAG! cuz i dont know if dudes wanna ge in it or just posting their gamertag.. if you dont post it next to your name you wont be in the tournament bracket if not just PM me your gamertag
nerd.gif
.. and OP please edit your post to this page for people to read about the NT tournament. ill make the brackets on friday.

like this.

***GT: LALxUFC

frown.gif
Ryan Bader is something......***GT: mdgruntbeater94
devil.gif

***PoutyCanine

add me!!!

and i wanna be in the tourney, but it depends what time you will have the fights because i'm over in London

^^ tap the right thumbstick.

tutorials are on point.

ill be copping this game. this + the new fight night will be getting heavy burn.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

***PoutyCanine

add me!!!

and i wanna be in the tourney, but it depends what time you will have the fights because i'm over in London
i will let you know who your opponents will be, and post a screenshot of the brackets.. and as far as fight time, that will have to be arrangewith you and your opponent. but youll have like 3 days time limit to arrange it or i will just pick from a hat who advances to the next round
wink.gif

again ADD *** next to gamertag to be in the tournament !

man y the hell is it so hard to get submissions

i beat the hell out of chuck for 2 rounds, get mount, %*%! him up some more, try for the armbar and yet he still escapes
mad.gif

i can never finsih him either..i always rock him then when i go for the TKO he just kicks me off and gets back up

Ill gladly take Rashad Evans and Anderson Silva and anyone whos silly enough to fight my created fighter at 170

Originally Posted by cs02132

man y the hell is it so hard to get submissions

i beat the hell out of chuck for 2 rounds, get mount, %*%! him up some more, try for the armbar and yet he still escapes
mad.gif

i can never finsih him either..i always rock him then when i go for the TKO he just kicks me off and gets back up
cuz how often does chuck gets sub. in real life? not very.. my guess is you need to do a north/south choke to finish him word to jeremy horn
laugh.gif

nah but on the real its alot different when playing a person as oppose to a computer.

We got about 8 people so far.
grin.gif
16 ougtta do. You can trade your fightersaslong as they are in the same weight class. Good luck.

*Fighters Taken*
Forrest Griffin-His Diabolical Majesty
Rampage Jackson-Cleavland Steamer
Frank Mir-Cleavland Steamer
BJ Penn-Cleavland Steamer
Michael Bisbing-Cleavland Steamer
Cheick Kongo-Club29
Thiago Tavares-Club29
Anthony Johnson-club29
Anderson Silva-club29
Rashad Evans-club29

Back