Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

LOL I got HANDLED a few times on live...dudes were taking me down and switching positions on me like nobodies business, def need to step my game up.

Just came home from my 24 hour wal-mart and first one to pick it up. BJ PENN HERE WE GO! KING KAMEHAMEHA POWERS! Been practicing ever since the demo cameout....

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Just came home from my 24 hour wal-mart and first one to pick it up. BJ PENN HERE WE GO! KING KAMEHAMEHA POWERS! Been practicing ever since the demo came out....

BJ cost me $218 at 94
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Just came home from my 24 hour wal-mart and first one to pick it up. BJ PENN HERE WE GO! KING KAMEHAMEHA POWERS! Been practicing ever since the demo came out....

BJ cost me $218 at 94
smh.gif
Sorry to hear that but you weren't watching the countdown shows or noticed the 20 weight difference, or the fact BJ has only won once as 170 in the UFC. I don't bet money on BJ outside of 155

im sorry to hear....bj is only numbah 1 at 155 brah, he just doesnt have the mentality that he used to back then when he moved up weights several times anddone well. Ill let BJ know...i know him personally.
wink.gif
anyways...... GT:sh0eheadz7o7

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

dudes were taking me down and switching positions on me like nobodies business, def need to step my game up.
TMI son.

I'm gonna rent this later today.

I'm about to run out and get this right now. It's going to ruin my chances of doing this paper. FML.

damn I'm like 2-8
laugh.gif
I'm not a beast with the ground game just yet. And I was on some Steel Reserve
laugh.gif

Add my PSN: elnino4530

ok so i can get them down into a submission
L2+R3 -->
then when you get them into a mount keep pressing R 3 to get them into a leg or arm submission
once you get them in the submission do you keep pressing R 3 to apply pressure?
everytime i get someone into an arm bar they escape

Originally Posted by DtotheD

ok so i can get them down into a submission
L2+R3 -->
then when you get them into a mount keep pressing R 3 to get them into a leg or arm submission
once you get them in the submission do you keep pressing R 3 to apply pressure?
everytime i get someone into an arm bar they escape
You can get a sub from almost anywhere on the ground just press R3 and spin the stick or button mash to lock it in.

I think it was you lock it in with the R3 click, and after that it was A button smashing... That is how it was for me when I played the demo.

I need to get this game, but broke as hell right now. FNR4 is definitely bought on release day though.

ok spin the stick rather than mash buttons.
i have it on ps3 and did not know what to do after i got them in the lock

Back
Top Bottom