Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

On the demo i could only sub chuck on expert by spinning the stick when he was rocked, button mashin got me nowhere.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

picked up my copy during my lunch break ...

not sure if this work or been posted

At the main menu, select the "Unlock Code" option, then enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:

Play as Brock Lesnar
Enter "BROCKCHAMP" as a code to unlock Brock Lesnar.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Brock is already on the game fam.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by i3allistic

picked up my copy during my lunch break ...

not sure if this work or been posted

At the main menu, select the "Unlock Code" option, then enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:

Play as Brock Lesnar
Enter "BROCKCHAMP" as a code to unlock Brock Lesnar.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Brock is already on the game fam.

laugh.gif
my bad ...im at work ..waiting to be off, so i was just googling cheatcode
laugh.gif

yo imma try to attempt to make the bracket today...

i might not be able to play on the tourney cuz my internet will be cutting off (bad time to swtich to fios)

and i might have to switch the tourney responsibilities AF1 or steamer whos ever down for it..

imma have the rules and brackets up by tonight.. yall just gotta run it.
smile.gif

So what's the verdict thus far? Is this game worth picking up, or is it something I'll be bored with after a week? Thanks.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

So what's the verdict thus far? Is this game worth picking up, or is it something I'll be bored with after a week? Thanks.

to me it is better than fight night and ive played fight night for like five years now. you get to do other things lol its so much better it feels real!

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i might not be able to play on the tourney cuz my internet will be cutting off (bad time to swtich to fios)

and i might have to switch the tourney responsibilities AF1 or steamer whos ever down for it..

smile.gif
You're gonna make the brackets but you're still accepting gamertags?

Wait until Friday/Saturday at least.

And I'm pretty sure PS3 owners wanna get down too...

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

FNR4 is definitely bought on release day though.
It's a MUST that you try the demo before saying such things.

As a huge FNR3 fan, I've never been so disappointed in my life.
smh.gif

Check the OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 thread fordetails.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by kidUFC

smile.gif
You're gonna make the brackets but you're still accepting gamertags?

Wait until Friday/Saturday at least.

And I'm pretty sure PS3 owners wanna get down too...
im only making the bracket for xbox players..

and imma get started on it.. and if anyone else joins you can simply add another tree to the bracket.
smokin.gif

Yea round 4 demo feels extra goofy. I think they shoulda left the controls alone. It does look good though.

Originally Posted by Nati P

Yea round 4 demo feels extra goofy. I think they shoulda left the controls alone. It does look good though.
I don't know about the looks.

As smooth and crisp/clear as gameplay was, the coloring/lighting is all arcade-y and unrealistic.

Tell me why the fighters' shorts pop out the most on-screen...

Run through Training again and look how much more odd the coloring/lighting is in the gym.

I'll have to check it out again, after my first time playin i gave it up because of the terrible controls. They did step up the presentation from last timeas far as the entrances go. So its not all bad

Back
Top Bottom