Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

This career mode has consumed most of my time today....start of year three.

I'd suggest concentrating on one discipline when you train with your camp. I could easily be second degree kickboxing right now but I had to try BJJ whichgot me nowhere.

Im a lurker but felt compelled to say this... This UFCKid is a dork. I hope you have a PS3.

PSN- son of wes

Originally Posted by sonofwes20

Im a lurker but felt compelled to say this... This UFCKid is a dork. I hope you have a PS3.

PSN- son of wes

damn got dudes coming out the woodwork to post.
laugh.gif

hahaha Im just kidding.. Hes talkin trash so I thought Id chime in.. Any body with PS3 though hit me up.. PSN- son of wes

Originally Posted by sonofwes20

PSN- son of wes
roll.gif
felt this way from watching the thread for the last fewdays

Originally Posted by cjspida619

How the hell you get outa submissions. I'm button mashin my *** off and I still get submitted

try rotating the stick smoothly and full circles

Hit me up. I wanna play anyone. My PS3 ID is BANANASKATE im always down to play anyone.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TiDE619

How the hell you get outa submissions. I'm button mashin my *** off and I still get submitted

try rotating the stick smoothly and full circles

yup, your guy has to have good Grappling Defense as well.. Why does it seem everyone picks the main guys
laugh.gif
Anderson BJ GSP Brock

Gotta work the pyramid so you don't get in that position. But transition breakers are a pain.

minor transition, which is that hadoken motion with the right stick.

then major, which is the yoga flame type rotation.

then you should be able to get up.

man my ground game is trash i can stand wit the best of them but if i get taken down its a wrap i try to transition but they juss reverse it.

and i played a fe matches online it was super laggy.

damn career mode is fun. Its year 2 for me and my welterweight has his first fight against a good fighter.
laugh.gif
Im fightring Matt Serra. Ive won like 7 in a row all by knockout. My groundand pound game is tooo nice right now.

so its year 4 now and I just beat Matt Hughes to take the Welterweight belt.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyone on PSN wanna see me then just add me. Bananaskate . This game is maddaddicting.

Back
Top Bottom