Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

31-0

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by kidUFC

31-0

pimp.gif

throw me an invite GT: JesseJ27

i wanna see what ur all about
jk.

i dont have the game yet.. i actually bought a damn vizio just for this game.. i wont get it till thursday..

but i will shoot you an invite.

anyone wanna battle???

I just got the game tonight so im not that good

Jwill JR is my xboxlive name

I rarely encounter anyone that good on that ground but when I do it's like real jiu jitsu... A god damn chess match. Love the smack talk they give after Isub em.
If anyone wants an in depth review, game trailers has a good 7 min review of the game.
Record is 104-29, calling it a night. It's impossible to go undefeated with the flash ko's.. I'll be whooping a guy the whole time and he ko'sme with some %+%#+ strike.
I despise the disconnectors, thq should have made it so you get a w if they disconnect. I hate getting a dnf when I was supposed to get a w.

Club29 I'll shoot you an invite tomorrow.

15-10.... Some guys go all out on this game with stuff I've never even seen, but overall its fun

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Plug away homie. THQ is on its game right now, I love their new strategy of focusing on a couple great titles a year instead of flooding the market. Darksiders in the Fall is going to be sick too.
Darksiders has been through a hell of a lot of ups/downs.

This time, we're expecting no later than Spring '10.

It's been a long time coming for our core titles...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

smh.gif
at UFCKID acting like he was 31-0, pathetic
trust me.. ill be a ebast as soon as i get this .. thursday or friday.. i gotta wait for that paycheck..

laugh.gif

exposed? im the one who admitted it
wink.gif

I been KOing dudes with CROCOP like it's 2005
laugh.gif
I destroy dudes with body shots and finish em off with a LHK when they don't expect it

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I been KOing dudes with CROCOP like it's 2005
laugh.gif
I destroy dudes with body shots and finish em off with a LHK when they don't expect it

You're next...

Start a line behind Airmaxin....

Back
Top Bottom