Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Yo the demo has me sold. Been playing the damn thing by myself for like 3 hours lol. Game is on point. Based off demo play I'd say UFC >>> FNR4

I played this demo one day and was playing it for a few hours straight. This game is craaaaaaazy. And to get out of submissions it is
holding down press up and rotate left.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I played this demo one day and was playing it for a few hours straight. This game is craaaaaaazy. And to get out of submissions it is

go to tutorial they tell you everything.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

smokin.gif
nah, they just tell u the basics, game is so deep

Yea the tutorial tells you nothing of the many slams, for instance did you know you could powerbomb with chuck in the demo? You can also do a flying armbar,rubber guard, north/south chock with shogun. A couple other secrets you need to find out on your own as well..

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

smokin.gif
they tell you A LOT!!!!!!!!!! That's is how I figured out L1 plus kick is high kick and R1 + w.e. is an inside grab
pimp.gif

Played the demo when it came out, it was nice. I'll be getting this in the mail via GameFly maybe on Wednesday or Thursday.

smokin.gif
they tell you A LOT!!!!!!!!!! That's is how I figured out L1 plus kick is high kick and R1 + w.e. is an inside grab
pimp.gif
yeah, those are the basics

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yea the tutorial tells you nothing of the many slams, for instance did you know you could powerbomb with chuck in the demo? You can also do a flying armbar, rubber guard, north/south chock with shogun. A couple other secrets you need to find out on your own as well..

yeah there are a few things the tutorial doesnt give out, but it think the guy was saying or asking how to get out of submissions, thats why i said go totutorial...

and as far as "hidden moves, you can just actually go to command and look at the moves there.. its nothing really hidden about it.. different fightershave different abilities/style of play due to how they fight in real life..

for shogun flying armbar, go with the clinch " single collar tie, or just clinch him, punch once then press RS button.

north/south choke, north/south position then LB+RS

triangle from the mount : get a full mount, then LB+ RS

chucks powerslam: in sprawl position, LB+hodouken style movement with the RS
pimp.gif
... then ground and pound for the victory
laugh.gif

I have to wait til Tuesday...I wanted to be the first to sodomize (pause) kidUFC.
frown.gif

seriously.. you will be my first victim from NT.. im telling you now, you will not stop me.. via mount with a hammer fist with any fighter, imcallin it now.. ill take pics or vid if i can.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yea the tutorial tells you nothing of the many slams, for instance did you know you could powerbomb with chuck in the demo? You can also do a flying armbar, rubber guard, north/south chock with shogun. A couple other secrets you need to find out on your own as well..

yeah there are a few things the tutorial doesnt give out, but it think the guy was saying or asking how to get out of submissions, thats why i said go to tutorial...

and as far as "hidden moves, you can just actually go to command and look at the moves there.. its nothing really hidden about it.. different fighters have different abilities/style of play due to how they fight in real life..

for shogun flying armbar, go with the clinch " single collar tie, or just clinch him, punch once then press RS button.

north/south choke, north/south position then LB+RS

triangle from the mount : get a full mount, then LB+ RS

chucks powerslam: in sprawl position, LB+hodouken style movement with the RS
pimp.gif
... then ground and pound for the victory
laugh.gif

I have to wait til Tuesday...I wanted to be the first to sodomize (pause) kidUFC.
frown.gif
seriously.. you will be my first victim from NT.. im telling you now, you will not stop me.. via mount with a hammer fist with any fighter, im callin it now.. ill take pics or vid if i can.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You do not wanna see me on the ground i'm
pimp.gif
when im on my back. What division we gonna fight in?

might have to rent because Fight Night looks good aswell i cant cop both. i will have to play fight night before i decide which one to cop

all this trash talking going on
pimp.gif
, i have a feeling that this could bethe biggest game of the summer

how many people are planning to buy this for ps3?

My finger is killing me from playing this. I already got forced into retirement in career mode, now gotta create another guy so I can win the championship,fought Mir 2x for the belt and both times got subbed in under a min of the 1st round lol.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

My finger is killing me from playing this. I already got forced into retirement in career mode, now gotta create another guy so I can win the championship, fought Mir 2x for the belt and both times got subbed in under a min of the 1st round lol.

what the hell?

My finger is killing me from playing this. I already got forced into retirement in career mode, now gotta create another guy so I can win the championship, fought Mir 2x for the belt and both times got subbed in under a min of the 1st round lol.

what the hell?
After X amount of fights in career mode (wasn't really paying attention to the number) I was told that the athletic commission wouldn'trenew my license to fight at the end of the year so make the best of it lol, so I finished out the year and at the end of my final fight Joe Rogan thanked mein the octagon for my career, followed by credits with behind the scenes footage...buffer talking about his "It's time" phrase...Dana doing thevoice overs for his character etc.

what the hell?
After X amount of fights in career mode (wasn't really paying attention to the number) I was told that the athletic commission wouldn't renew my license to fight at the end of the year so make the best of it lol, so I finished out the year and at the end of my final fight Joe Rogan thanked me in the octagon for my career, followed by credits with behind the scenes footage...buffer talking about his "It's time" phrase...Dana doing the voice overs for his character etc.
eek.gif
I cant wait..Is the attribute thing kinda like FNR3?

Where can I get this game in NY before tuesday. I got some time to kill tomorrow. Live in LI willing to drive to queens not too far from me

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Where can I get this game in NY before tuesday. I got some time to kill tomorrow. Live in LI willing to drive to queens not too far from me

Brooklyn is abundant with them. PM me for a spot if you're interested.

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

eek.gif
I cant wait..Is the attribute thing kinda like FNR3?
You'll earn attribute points from sparring in Career, and unlike FNR3,

You can assign them to whichever attribute you want to.

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

frown.gif
seriously.. you will be my first victim from NT.. im telling you now, you will not stop me.. via mount with a hammer fist with any fighter, im callin it now.. ill take pics or vid if i can.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You do not wanna see me on the ground i'm
pimp.gif
when im on my back. What division we gonna fight in?

whatever division you wanna get your #%* handed in (nh) .. but like i said, wait a day if i cop on tuesday.. but imma be hunting this game down today you willneed no waiting.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom