Official uk drill/uk grime thread

:smh: This dude could be one of the biggest rappers in the UK if he just chilled out....

Mans got like 16 more years on the inside

Every once in while, there's a conversation about best rap beefs/battles and I always wish the conversation weren't limited to the U.S. Stormzy and Chip honestly gotta be one of the best rivalries on either side of the Atlantic.

Also wish there was Tag team, intercontinental rap/drill beef battle. Imagine Pusha x Chip vs Stormzy x Drake... :smokin

Stormz didn’t respond to Chip though. Mans got two pieced and didn’t hit back. Hate it had to be him. :smh:

Stormzy looked silly in that beef. Mans had time for Wiley, multiple songs, but for Chip he goes ghost. :smh:

Loski just dissed Digga D, tryna to see if he responds. Digga is a much more talented rapper and lyricist, feel Loski fell off, but mans still got enough talent to make it interesting...

Stormzy looked silly in that beef. Mans had time for Wiley, multiple songs, but for Chip he goes ghost. :smh:

Loski just dissed Digga D, tryna to see if he responds. Digga is a much more talented rapper and lyricist, feel Loski fell off, but mans still got enough talent to make it interesting...

Agreed, he could have barred man up, decided to pull on some physicality energy.

1.5 mil views in one week. for UK numbers thats huge

1.1 in three weeks for this duppy

I mean, we all know how these beefs work. The Bigger artist with something to lose hardly ever takes the risk of going directly at the op. You just send indirects and needle 'em to death. Sure Chip is an og, but he has everything to gain from a direct clash, which is why he's hungry to engage. On his end, Stormzy knows he'd get washed in a direct clash, so he's playing 4d chess instead. We'll probably get more indirects on his next album... :lol:

idk about you guys but I dont use the spotify sponsored playlist. I prefer this one. its filled with slappers only. the spotify one got a lot of the radio hits plus slower songs that might be Skepta. (aka he entire latest album). updated constantly

He locked up a few more years, and seems like the game may have passed him by, but Loski's new album is a great drill album.

Great doc. Caught it a few days ago.

There are a few good pirate radio docs on there as well where they dissect the origins or garage and how it evolved into grime and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom