Official Umar Johnson Thread

I get being skeptical of Umar school i truly do.... but the option is sending your kids to school controlled by the US GOVERNMENT or paying insane tuition to have your child not find out their "black" until they reach college :lol::smh:

that's how you end up with these grown *** Siri's who claim to be pro black but got their entire personality & reference points from white people/media

These are the only options tho. But, yea, I get your point.

oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

Last edited:
I think Umar is doing a lot of good. Salute to him, for not giving in to just being a meme, and still doing real work. Say what you want to say about the bruva, but he always on code..and uplifting/educating and with the people.

ALWAYS! Dude been on the frontline for so long and continues to stand on business! That’s all you can ask for

From the article:
“Black women have joked on social media about going back to school or pursuing a better job after a breakup to inadvertently make those who hurt them eat their hearts out.”

Sheesh…sounds toxic as hell!!

From the article:
“Black women have joked on social media about going back to school or pursuing a better job after a breakup to inadvertently make those who hurt them eat their hearts out.”

Positively toxic...

Do we want women who get educated to piss off their exes, or do we want women who go into depression and unproductive activities (drinking, drugs, gambling, etc...) after a failed relationship?

Positively toxic...

Do we want women who get educated to piss off their exes, or do we want women who go into depression and unproductive activities (drinking, drugs, gambling, etc...) after a failed relationship?
Not sure if this is a real question, getting an education doesn’t require to be in an intimate relationship. The path to an education should be the goal before and after the relationship. A intimate relationship shouldn’t not disturb that even if it doesn’t work out.
If a person needs a break up to fuel their drive and success to pursue of higher education, in it itself is toxic. Most likely that person would end up unhappy, and unsatisfied as you would always looking for the next best thing.

Last edited:
From the article:

Success is the best revenge.

Not sure if this is a real question, getting an education doesn’t require to be in an intimate relationship. The path to an education should be the goal before and after the relationship. A intimate relationship shouldn’t not disturb that even if it doesn’t work out.
Never even alluded to this.
If a person needs a break up to fuel their drive and success to pursue of higher education, in it itself is toxic. Most likely that person would end up unhappy, and unsatisfied as you would always looking for the next best thing.
My point is simple: is getting an education a good thing?

Yes.

How is turning a bad experience into fuel for one's own self-improvement toxic?

Positively toxic...

C. We want women who take accountability for their decisions, go to counseling, and overcome their hurt and anger.

61HttV6Oe1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
Who hurt you?

Definitely not the black women people keep b***ing about. :lol:

I was speaking in general terms. Black women channeling that into success is hardly a negative thing. If Tyrone is what it takes to motivate a woman to be successful a win is a win.

Last edited:
People have to stop assuming that all black people are broken….

People need to stop assuming that men are the sole cause of certain women being upset out here. And vice versa.

You’ve got slime balls on both spectrums. You’ve got scumbag women, and scumbag men.

But again, ALL BLACK PEOPLE aren’t broken :lol: :lol: :lol:

All black men aren’t bad.
All black women aren’t bad.
Some black men are peons
Some black women are peons.

The end.

Positively toxic...

They gone do drugs and drink alcohol whether successful or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only way to reach a sense self-actualization and inner peace, is to be accountable for your misdeeds.

Again, men and women are both complicit in some of the hurt feelings out here.

Back
Top Bottom