Official Umar Johnson Thread

yeah umar destroyed roland. roland is a clown and has been a clown tho.
he's mad emotional for no reason.

I never really had a problem with Roland up until that interview, Roland was always a goody too shoes politician. In a lot of interviews on CNN he is usually on the right side of civil rights debate, however he doesnt want to get down with the Pro-black stuff that Umar was bringing and it was apparent during that interview

I never really had a problem with Roland up until that interview, Roland was always a goody too shoes politician. In a lot of interviews on CNN he is usually on the right side of civil rights debate, however he doesnt want to get down with the Pro-black stuff that Umar was bringing and it was apparent during that interview
Roland is Christian through and through, and that is the issue. He'll attack through a Black christian lens, because that is what works for him, he owned Richard Spencer with it.......Black Christians go after Pro Black folk in order to seem fair, in the eyes of their lord and savior who is supposedly color blind.
That is why I cannot be christian...Anansi said it best....

So you are basically here just to talk about Umar because you feel he isnt Fredericks Douglass' family member? Thats your argument?

I am an Pan-African and I love the ideals of black people coming together because its the ONLY way black people worldwide will get out this hole we are in, unlike fake brothers like you, who have nothing else to come in here and talk negativity.

Just go away young man, and please dont @ me again. I wont respond

LOL. Now your on the run cause you can’t back up that descendant claim from your boy. I guess Umar and Frederick Douglass are more like play cousins instead of actual real cousins.

I don’t blame you champ, you take after Umar perfectly. You run and hide when you can’t back things up.

LOL. Now your on the run cause you can’t back up that descendant claim from your boy. I guess Umar and Frederick Douglass are more like play cousins instead of actual real cousins.

I don’t blame you champ, you take after Umar perfectly. You run and hide when you can’t back things up.

ok, this kid is officially trolling now. Take care

ok, this kid is officially trolling now. Take care

New lies to cover up old lies. Just like your hero. I thought you said you were done replying back to me. At least try to keep it consistent champ. Don’t continue to be a FRAUD like the dude you cheerleader for.

Roland in the interview asked how Umar is related to Frederick Douglass, and he explicitly said "im not his direct descendant" Im his kin, like they are related but he isnt like his great great great great grandson, yet this troll is trying to come at me about that. Come on troll, there are waaaaay more important topics to discuss about blackness and Pan-Africanism than that man.

only thing I'll say to this is that Umar has claimed Frederick Douglas to be his "direct ancestor" on video. i dont understand how he can be a direct ancestor with out umar being a direct descendant, but ive aired my grievances with him and his methods already.

i dont care much for umar or some of the ways he interprets things,but i do think a school for black boys is important. so im here to see if he delivers

Roland in the interview asked how Umar is related to Frederick Douglass, and he explicitly said "im not his direct descendant" Im his kin, like they are related but he isnt like his great great great great grandson, yet this troll is trying to come at me about that. Come on troll, there are waaaaay more important topics to discuss about blackness and Pan-Africanism than that man.

In other words........PLAY COUSINS. Thanks for the clarification champ. You know how to spin just like your idol......rather play idol.

In other words........PLAY COUSINS. Thanks for the clarification champ. You know how to spin just like your idol......rather play idol.

Bro youre a straight up joke, you literally came in here to make a correlation between a man and his cousin from 150 years ago?

So Im gonna discredit your whole life and what you are working for because we cant verify a guy from 150 years ago is your cousin? Dude you sound stupid as hell. Ive learned some people are really about trying to discuss things about our culture and uplifting black people and some people come in here with nonsense like "omg, he might not be his actual cousin"

Boy be gone

Since you want me to rank them, of course the one who died and rose again to liberate others from the penalty death over one who died to liberate enslaved minds.

Dr. King would say the same thing.

Awww boy, fictional characters created by people who are not from Africa who were pushed on by our people during tragedy and a lot of us somehow twist it around to try and make it our own.

Ok, whenever you see this magical homeboy that died, resurrect, walked on water, and fed fish to thousands of people, holler at me. Until he comes down from the sky and prove he isnt a fairy tale from a book then Ill believe

Awww boy, fictional characters created by people who are not from Africa who were pushed on by our people during tragedy and a lot of us somehow twist it around to try and make it our own.

Ok, whenever you see this magical homeboy that died, resurrect, walked on water, and fed fish to thousands of people, holler at me. Until he comes down from the sky and prove he isnt a fairy tale from a book then Ill believe

bro, out of almost any one in this thread htg designs htg designs has probably been the most cordial person here with you. this comment is wild disrespectful to someone who consistently approaches you in good faith.

What you choose to believe doesn't bother me. I was just responding to your initial statement regarding pro black black christians. It came off like you don't believe they exist or that it's an oxymoron. So I was offering my self and Dr. King as two different types of examples to refute that. That is all.

What you choose to believe doesn't bother me. I was just responding to your initial statement regarding pro black black christians. It came off like you don't believe they exist or that it's an oxymoron. So I was offering my self and Dr. King as two different types of examples to refute that. That is all.
Not to butt in...but Dr. King wanted an all inclusive society. One that saw white men/women and Black people as equals. That is where the problem starts. Christianity allows white people their flaw through forgiveness, which is not in the best interests of Black people. Sharing a god/belief with your oppressors, has never been a good look.

no prob bro, its all love. I dont have time to argue about religion with black folks at this point. My mom loves Jesus, that dont mean its true. Thats the same case with you bringing up MLK.

I think its an oxymoron to be Pro-Black and Christian, but thats not the topic at hand. So i will leave that alone.

All I know is that to be Pro-black your main objective is for the overall betterment of black culture and more importantly black people, and based on history Christianity and Islam hasnt helped.

but thats not the topic here, so lets leave that alone.

bro, out of almost any one in this thread htg designs htg designs has probably been the most cordial person here with you. this comment is wild disrespectful to someone who consistently approaches you in good faith.

I was just giving the normal sarcastic tone about Jesus to him, even my response to him was out of pure love. Hes a pretty cool brother unlike you.

I was just giving the normal sarcastic tone about Jesus to him, even my response to him was out of pure love. Hes a pretty cool brother unlike you.

definitely came off like youre insulting his intelligence and trashing something he clearly holds dear.

thanks for the petty shot at me as well. im sure my blackness will be under attack next too.

definitely came off like youre insulting his intelligence and trashing something he clearly holds dear.

thanks for the petty shot at me as well. im sure my blackness will be under attack next too.

dude, I say the same thing to every adult who brings up religion (especially the biggest fraud in the black community Jesus Christ) as their backbone. This has nothing really to do with black or white.

Ill attack your blackness another time bro, later

Since you want me to rank them, of course the one who died and rose again to liberate others from the penalty death over one who died to liberate enslaved minds.

Dr. King would say the same thing.

i agree with you. the pro black purity test is such a distraction. i think we view and practice Christianity in similar ways. if anything i think it drives our will to want and do better for the black community. everyones got a lane.

i agree with you. the pro black purity test is such a distraction. i think we view and practice Christianity in similar ways. if anything i think it drives our will to want and do better for the black community. everyones got a lane.

So Jesus is your number 1?

Back
Top Bottom