Official Umar Johnson Thread

I dont think anyone is telling black people to take the high road. If you got hate in your heart let it out. I actually encourage that as a hater myself. Bur dont try to do that under the guise of problackness and other dumb hotep type behaviors. Ive seen and heard these idiots try to sugar coat their homophobia and other isms as being good for the black community? :lol:

While I don’t support hate for anyone by anyone, I do think black people don’t get as much room to express themselves as other groups do.

If a brother/sister isn’t on some kumbaya vibe 24/7, they often get labeled (re: angry black man/woman). I think Umar’s message resonates with some because he says the things that they think/feel.

He has his issues, but I think Umar touches on some items that black folks rock with.

Some of y’all IDIOTS think everyone that’s pro-black is a Hotep or Hebrew Israelites…. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all really are misinformed. That’s the issue with a lot of y’all. My pro blackness comes from my mother and my upbringing. I don’t give two s*** about some Hoteps or Israelites.

Y’all have to stop equating those of us who are intelligent, who’ve been schooled and taught. My life always mattered to me.

All that BLM, Woke Culture, Hoteps/Israelite ideologies…. My moms schooled me wayyyyyyyy before those movements became a thing.

Some of y’all act like life just started with the internet. I wonder how some of you thought during the 90s and 2000s.

Newsflash, if you needed social, YouTube or “woke” culture to make you have black pride…. You were ALREADY behind.

Catch up.

Last edited:
Whenever I see dudes mentioning “hotep”, BLMs, woke, Hebrew Israelites, etc.

I know they been going down rabbit holes or watching conspiracy theories on YouTube, FB, Twitter, because THEY never grew up in a household that actually exhibited courage and promoted positivity as a black family. My moms never taught me to feel inferior.

Again, if your “life” started with the onset of social media Nationalism… you sadly are wayyyyyyyyyy behind in the grand scheme of things.

Stop thinking every black person subscribes to the notion of woke culture, BLM, Hoteps, etc.

My mom and relatives always had black literature. It was embedded in me since childhood. Again, for any of you clowns who bring up hotepisms, Hebrew Israelites, etc. that just goes to show how clueless you are if you think those movements influence ever black person. Please re-evaluate yourselves:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Hey bro, go to a white establishment and say something crazy and out of line in front of them people and watch what happen. I dare you.

Some of y’all are still out of touch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where in America are the words of white men, being held more accountable or reprimanded, and black peoples aren’t? That’s a fallacy :lol: :rofl:

He has his issues, but I think Umar touches on some items that black folks rock with.

I think most people can agree with this. If he was just having a broad cultural discussion with folks I’d probably be less critical. But the second he gets prescriptive AND the truth gets lost every now and then in favor of hot takes, conspiracy theories, and revisionist history, I automatically lump him into the same category as a Ben Shapiro and I take him less seriously.

I don’t think it’s a grift. I think a lot of these narratives have a strong hold on black spaces. Especially once you get to that level of pseudo intellectualism most black people are forced to once you become aware of white supremacy and how it penetrates society. Being as educated and eloquent as Umar is doesn’t make him automatically immune. Ben Shapiro is a Harvard graduated lawyer and he still believes some crazy ish and is wrong all the time.

Florida..... a lot of this is starting to make sense.

You didn’t answer my question. Show me anywhere in America. Where a black man can get away with being more vile, than a white man.

Florida? The sum of America = Florida. The same country that voted trump as president? The same country that’s falling behind every other nation in education? The US education system is in despair nationwide.

A country that’s obsessed with tik tok… which has certain content that’s banned in the country that created it?

Being from Florida supposed to be some kind of slight? When the whole nation acts like Florida?

American kids would rather be tik tokers or YouTubers instead of being engineers or surgeons :lol: :lol: :rofl:

But you talking about “Florida”

You didn’t answer my question. Show me anywhere in America. Where a black man can get away with being more vile, than a white man.

Florida? The sum of America = Florida. The same country that voted trump as president? The same country that’s falling behind every other nation in education? The US education system is in despair nationwide.

A country that’s obsessed with tik tok… which has certain content that’s banned in the country that created it?

Being from Florida supposed to be some kind of slight? When the whole nation acts like Florida?

American kids would rather be tik tokers or YouTubers instead of being engineers or surgeons :lol: :lol: :rofl:

But you talking about “Florida”

I dont know how this topic got to tik tok. This generations "blame video games for everything" is Tik Tok. :rofl:

Lol maybe youre a truck driver or something but if a white dude at a hospital went around calling his patients and coworkers n****ers out in the open, HR ia going to hear about it. :lol:

You continue to avoid my question. If a black man did that, he’d suffer a worse fate…. so again. Keep peddling those fictitious scenarios

I dont know how this topic got to tik tok. This generations "blame video games for everything" is Tik Tok. :rofl:

Because you said “Oh, Florida”… as if that’s supposed to be an insult when the ENTIRE nation behaves like Florida… a population that’s concerned about nothing that’s noteworthy… a country that’s breeding a generation of idiots just like the state of “Florida”….

You continue to avoid my question. If a black man did that, he’d suffer a worse fate…. so again. Keep peddling those fictitious scenarios

lol does a black man calling a white dude a h*nky carry as much weight?

HR getting involved in discriminatory and racist behavior at work isnt "fictitious". :lol:

I think most people can agree with this. If he was just having a broad cultural discussion with folks I’d probably be less critical. But the second he gets prescriptive AND the truth gets lost every now and then in favor of hot takes, conspiracy theories, and revisionist history, I automatically lump him into the same category as a Ben Shapiro and I take him less seriously.

I don’t think it’s a grift. I think a lot of these narratives have a strong hold on black spaces. Especially once you get to that level of pseudo intellectualism most black people are forced to once you become aware of white supremacy and how it penetrates society. Being as educated and eloquent as Umar is doesn’t make him automatically immune. Ben Shapiro is a Harvard graduated lawyer and he still believes some crazy ish and is wrong all the time.

Ben Shapiro is by and large an outcast amongst those intellectual and academic communities rednecks call "woke". Like Umar, he also isnt particularly "eloquent".

Because you said “Oh, Florida”… as if that’s supposed to be an insult when the ENTIRE nation behaves like Florida… a population that’s concerned about nothing that’s noteworthy… a country that’s breeding a generation of idiots just like the state of “Florida”….

Stop pretending like most of this country doesnt make fun of people from Florida, Mississippi, West Virginia and Alabama. :lol:

It's like a whole nother Umurica down there.

Ben Shapiro is by and large an outcast amongst those intellectual and academic communities rednecks call "woke". Like Umar, he also isnt particularly "eloquent".

I didn’t bring up the comparison to comment on what particular side he falls on just to point out that there’s a class of “public figure” that folks like Umar Johnson and Ben Shapiro fall into. They’re the human version of online editorials with “gotcha” headlines. The target demographics are usually less informed folks looking for an authority they can appeal to confirm their already held beliefs.

I didn’t bring up the comparison to comment on what particular side he falls on just to point out that there’s a class of “public figure” that folks like Umar Johnson and Ben Shapiro fall into. They’re the human version of online editorials with “gotcha” headlines. The target demographics are usually less informed folks looking for an authority they can appeal to confirm their already held beliefs.

I gotchu, wasnt really arguing against those points. I see the similarities between Shapiro and Oomar. Thats the height of intellectualism for a certain type of people who share more in common than they think.

Some of y’all IDIOTS think everyone that’s pro-black is a Hotep or Hebrew Israelites…. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all really are misinformed. That’s the issue with a lot of y’all. My pro blackness comes from my mother and my upbringing. I don’t give two s*** about some Hoteps or Israelites.

Y’all have to stop equating those of us who are intelligent, who’ve been schooled and taught. My life always mattered to me.

All that BLM, Woke Culture, Hoteps/Israelite ideologies…. My moms schooled me wayyyyyyyy before those movements became a thing.

Some of y’all act like life just started with the internet. I wonder how some of you thought during the 90s and 2000s.

Newsflash, if you needed social, YouTube or “woke” culture to make you have black pride…. You were ALREADY behind.

Catch up.

Speaking of the 90's - what you said is the main reason I didn't go to the Million Man March.

Not saying anything bad or good about it - just disillusioned at the time with the "unity" thing because attending an HBCU had me looking like Deion Sanders in the face.

Tried to join a Black fraternity on campus - wasn't for me.

The 5% Nation (Nations of the Gods and the Earths) was heavy in my area so I tried to get into that - wasn't for me.

My Uncle / Aunts were / are heavy into the Nation of Islam - wasn't for me.

Realized back then (and even more so these days) that I don't need a group or a clan behind me, nor do I need to join / endorse an organization, or attend group meetings, to be "Black".

Any organization that's actually about that life aint on YouTube asking for donations, or showing up at protests with signs, and definitely not shouting at random strangers on the sidewalk. :lol:

None of these public groups / people today IMHO hold a candle to the SNCC, NAACP, and definitely not the Black Panthers of the 1960's - who were actually all about that action.

I believe there are definitely groups / people out there but they don't move like Umar Johnson does.

They real quiet - as they should be.

Last edited:
Speaking of the 90's - what you said is the main reason I didn't go to the Million Man March.

Not saying anything bad or good about it - just disillusioned at the time with the "unity" thing because attending an HBCU had me looking like Deion Sanders in the face.

Tried to join a Black fraternity on campus - wasn't for me.

The 5% Nation (Nations of the Gods and the Earths) was heavy in my area so I tried to get into that - wasn't for me.

My Uncle / Aunts were / are heavy into the Nation of Islam - wasn't for me.

Realized back then (and even more so these days) that I don't need a group or a clan behind me, nor do I need to join / endorse an organization, or attend group meetings, to be "Black".

Any organization that's actually about that life aint on YouTube asking for donations, or showing up at protests with signs, and definitely not shouting at random strangers on the sidewalk. :lol:

None of these public groups / people today IMHO hold a candle to the SNCC, NAACP, and definitely not the Black Panthers of the 1960's - who were actually all about that action.

I believe their are definitely groups / people out there but they don't move like Umar Johnson does.

They real quiet - as they should be.

Higher Learning depicted college life for us and other races perfectly

48C51721-3A73-444A-B68F-D7C58D7D1754.jpeg

He like a lot of others missed the point or in Umar’s case purposely missed the point Kevin was making while he was here. As a woman you can’t be 200 plus pounds or up and EXPECT/DESIRE/DEMAND a man making 6 figures or more. No man worth his value is going to want a woman like that….let alone an average looking woman. Some of these extra average women out here have outrageous requests and standards. That’s the point Kevin always made.

Back
Top Bottom