Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Modmyi, sinfuliphone, xselllize, iphonecake. By the time you add 3 of those 4 you'll be at the apt limit.

Whoa. I can play FFX and Persona 4 on my phone? Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaa
No. Most pc's can't play FFX at 60fps. I don't get how they can port San Andreas to ios, but pc's can barely run FFX. Or better yet how it's going to take years to port ff7 to ios.

Anyone else have the problem where the keyboard comes up, taking up half the damn screen and there's no way of closing it except through a respring....

Any fixes for this?

Last edited:
a lot of these tweaks can be added/included without battery lost by using flex tweaks instead seeing as it modifies system files/programs etc...instead of adding another program.
Downloaded this 5 minutes ago and found a bunch of tweaks I've wanted for awhile. A good bit of gems in the popular section. Hopefully they all work as advertised. Thanks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Gifviewer is the new giffy, does the same thing. Bite got me to buy the license, they block the load earlier conversation button with a ad banner.

Downloaded this 5 minutes ago and found a bunch of tweaks I've wanted for awhile. A good bit of gems in the popular section. Hopefully they all work as advertised. Thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if you go to springboard in flex and go to signal status you can boost your wifi signal significantly....

Downloaded this 5 minutes ago and found a bunch of tweaks I've wanted for awhile. A good bit of gems in the popular section. Hopefully they all work as advertised. Thanks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .

if you go to springboard in flex and go to signal status you can boost your wifi signal significantly....
Can't find this :nerd:. The ones I applied so far are iAd Blocker, Disable Auto Reload in Chrome, YouTube AIO Essentials.

Can't find this
nerd.gif
. The ones I applied so far are iAd Blocker, Disable Auto Reload in Chrome, YouTube AIO Essentials.
add springboard, then search for signalstrength signalstrengthbars signalstrengthrssi signalstrengthbars, then set the values as such

-(long)Signalstrength =250 -(long)Signalstrengthbars =250 -(int)Signalstrengthrssi =250 -(int)Signalstrengthbars =250

Back
Top Bottom