Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

For those with crashing app issues, Officer is the culprit. Deleted it and installed the newest Xcon & everything has been good since.

That's pretty cool..

I downloaded something from cydia a while back that hid my slide to unlock text.. now I want that text back to put something custom.. but I don't know what app I should delete 
embarassed.gif

Is there a way to check all the apps I have downloaded from cydia 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^ No problem. When I jailbroke my phone a few weeks ago it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to add a new source since I haven't used Cydia in so long :lol:

^ That'd be golden for some of my friends who cry about our group texts all the time :lol:. I might actually give it a try, I got some annoying *** individuals who I wish would've never gotten my number :lol:.

I'm about to scour Cydia this mornin since I'm not too busy at work. Just found iCleaner which seems pretty useful.

Last edited:
Seriously, it's GOLDEN. There's a massive 8 person group text that is always going off and I don't even have half the dudes number or honestly know who they are. :smh:

The best part about the theme is that it is fully customizable. There are so many options within it and and you can scroll through the banner and tiles and choose which apps you want. The most recent update seems to have everything working great. I love the theme.

The best part about the theme is that it is fully customizable. There are so many options within it and and you can scroll through the banner and tiles and choose which apps you want. The most recent update seems to have everything working great. I love the theme.
How does one get this theme 
nerd.gif

You can get the theme from Fnet shop or Cydia...it's called AppleWeb i5 for Iphone 5 or 5s (won't work with 4 or 4s). I forgot to add you can customize the color too, so you don't have to have the all white like I do. The black looks nice with a black phone. Here's a video on all the functions of the theme. There have been some updates so there are more options now too.

[quote name="TimelessFlight" ur="/t/524160/official-evasi0n-ios-7-x-jailbreak-for-iphone-ipad-ipod/2850#post_19871573"]How can I change my carrier icon on my status bar?[/quote]Zepplin however you spell it should do it

What's some good zeppelin packs or repos to get totally different icons. It's tiresome looking through them in cydia.

Anyone having issued updating apps from the app store while jailbroken? It's dummy slow for me.

Back
Top Bottom