Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

okay so i am having an issue...

i forgot how to change icons

i am looking to finish off glasklart theming

can some just give me written step by step on how to replace icons

i already have cyberduck installed on my imac and i have openssh installed

thank you

Anyone having issues with Cydia? Can't download anything. Always get the bad gateway

try opening it in safari. If that doesnt work you might need safari download manager. But you should be able to download it without that.

The newest Springtomize 2  version 1.4.1-1 compatable with ios6 with bug fixes. Download from your phone, install with ifile. If you get a 256 error after install download the dependencies from cydia. http://limelinx.com/b8o0m

Can anyone of you guys provide a step-by-step guide on how to update my springtomize 2, to the latest version?

I currently have iFile and Springtomize 2, installed.. whats next?

Can anyone of you guys provide a step-by-step guide on how to update my springtomize 2, to the latest version?

I currently have iFile and Springtomize 2, installed.. whats next?
Just download it on your phone, via the link I provided. Open it up via ifile and press the INSTALLER button in ifile. It will install over the older one without a problem. Respring your device and your good to go.

Last edited:
^^^Cydia will check for updates automatically. If you purchased the app you can update when it says to, but if you didnt buy the app you have to wait till the repo you downloaded it from updates or find the DEB file and install it yourself via ifile.

Why do i keep getting the 502 bad gateway when i try to download something?!?!

is there any truth that installing cracked apps will eventually slow down your phone?

Last edited:
Since I installed iconoclasm, fb been crashing like a mug. It won't let me check-in . IG also messing up. It won't show the emoticons. Other than that this jailbreak has been smooth as eggs.

Back
Top Bottom