Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

How do I use pdanet correctly? Everytime I try to turn on wifi hotspot it tells me to reboot my phone but nothing changes

so is it possible to unlock a sprint iphone 5 yet to use in the USA? :nerd:

My iPhone 5 shuts off on its own. It has happened twice where I randomly wanna check my phone and hit the home button and I get no response. So I have to hold the sleep and home button to turn it on. Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:
Anyone get the Nitrous tweak to work? I downloaded it but when I open it loads for a minute and tells me it needs to connect to the internet or mobile data to work then to check back later :nerd:

Any good weather apps you guy have?

How should i delete the "doubles" like you guys were suggesting earlier to free up some memory space?

Intelliscreenx is definitely worth the price. Its a must have IMO.

People spend $200+ on a pair of kicks and never even wear them. Whats $5-$10 on an app you will use everyday multiple times aday. 

Also the developer of that app helps complete the actual jailbreak everyone uses FOR FREE!!

Last edited:
anyone recommend any specific packages to acquire logos for Zeppelin on Cydia? The ones I've tried are kind of :rolleyes

I'm specifically looking for Kobe's logo or a solid sized white Lakers logo, but not limiting myself to those ones. I'm using a decepticons logo right now, The Hundreds one I found isn't bad either.

Last edited:
did evasi0n come out with a fix yet for the stock ios weather app crashing because I've dled every update that pops up and it still crashes.

Any one here has been able to use TweetBot cracked?
I installed it but it keeps crashing when i try to sign in?

Also @TroyD can you make me a carrier logo for Zepellin of this
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7994/escudo20cd20guadalajara.gif
Can you make a color one and one white/silver whatever the stock color is.Thanks

[email protected]
View media item 258154
[email protected]
View media item 258154
[email protected]
View media item 258155
people that sent me the pm. your logos are there

download zeppelin

download and install ifunbox on your computer

now connect your phone

on the left side click raw file system

click library->zeppelin

make a new folder and paste the items inside

go to zeppelin on your phone and select it

enjoy

Much appreciated my man! If it isnt too much to ask for can you do a light purple or yellow one? Or even a white lakers logo. If not its cool, i really appreciate it for these ones you provided.

Repped brotha!

Back
Top Bottom