Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

have you installed any new tweaks in the past little bit? The most common issue is running something that isn't compatible for your device. Delete whatever it is. If that's not the case I'm not sure.

How exactly do I get that doink widget to apply/work?

if you're talking about making the weather accurate for your city you have to browse the .html file within the theme and search for "var locale = _____" then replace with your cities weather code, someone posted detailed directions of this earlier in the thread. you get your code from weather.com

Last edited:
If anyone wants to remove the wallpaper gradient here's how to do it

In ifile or ifunbox go to system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

Scroll all the way down

Delete the files with the word wallpaper in the beginning

Navigate to var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.springboardsharedimagecache/persistent

Delete the files with the word wallpaper in the beginning

Respring

the icon shadows on the home screen are also removed. You don't have to use iblank to do it

If you are using winterboard you'll have to see if your theme is using these images

Just go to the theme folder and go to bundles/com.apple.springboard and delete the wallpaper files if there are any in there. I know the Carla theme has these icon shadow files

what i'm working with right now

attachment.php

Jaku icons
comfortaa font
d0ink widget - http://cl.ly/210C3V2q0S3f
Deadmau5 zepplin logos

How'd you change the font on the d0ink widget?

Anyone know if installous and appsync is working for iOS 6.1
lol install0us is dead and no more...been dead for quite awhile now. as far as apsync goes...another team has taken over and you can get it from cydia...but honestly you can get cracked apps etc...and have them signed so appsync really wouldnt matter.

I'm not a fan of how the notifications still are at the same spot. Would trip me out.

Any iP5 specific tweaks/apps you been enjoying since you got the new phone?

I'm not a fan of how the notifications still are at the same spot. Would trip me out.

Any iP5 specific tweaks/apps you been enjoying since you got the new phone?

I don't use winterboard but there's a way to move it up. As shown here View media item 290914
I don't have anything too groundbreaking on my phone tho. Just some basic stuff

Mute icon
Activator
Switchy
Album art on switcher
Bitesms
Folderenhancer
Springtomize

all these links posted here i can just click directly from my iphone and install them?

If you have ifile just click on the links and when it finishes downloading it'll say open in ifile

Do it and then there's an option that says unarchiver

lol install0us is dead and no more...been dead for quite awhile now. as far as apsync goes...another team has taken over and you can get it from cydia...but honestly you can get cracked apps etc...and have them signed so appsync really wouldnt matter.
Damn tells you how long ive been without a jailbroken iPhone haha

iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 has been sent to developers. It patches the evasi0n jailbreak. If your going to update to 6.1.2 I would do it soon. Im updating mine just cuz I can one more time. Does anybody know if tinyumbrella has been updated to save blobs for 6.1.2 yet? I tried to save them for my ipad but it wouldnt work.

iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 has been sent to developers. It patches the evasi0n jailbreak. If your going to update to 6.1.2 I would do it soon. Im updating mine just cuz I can one more time. Does anybody know if tinyumbrella has been updated to save blobs for 6.1.2 yet? I tried to save them for my ipad but it wouldnt work.

Is there a guide somewhere on upgrading?

Can I just plug my jailbroken iPhone 5 into iTunes and upgrade and still have everything left?

Bite SMS making me crash. It's when I'm in quick reply or quick compose. I tap the pull down menu and it'll crash. Not all the time but once in a while

I'm on 7.3 cracked

Back
Top Bottom