Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I'll update the first page tomorrow with all of the how to's, themes, carrier logos, and deb files posted in this thread. It'll take some time, but I'll try to get it done ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

yea i knew it came today i thought like usual they would end signing the old ios later in the week like always... but yeah they are definetly trying to put a stop to the jb.... ppl say oh not alot of ppl do it and it isnt a big deal....but trust me it is and alot of ppl do it....and arent open or admit it. I figure once geohotz and many of the og jb members and many of the devs etc...cydia start getting paid off or high paying jobs at apple... jb was gonna slow down.

Apple isnt stupid you dont go out your way and troll 4chan etc... tor browsers to find hackers and pay them big bucks for something that isnt a big deal. I really think that as time goes on more and more "bug fixes" lol...will come about and the jb scene will get smaller and smaller and more and more ppl will jump ship from ios..

But back to it...i hope folks backed up their shsh/blobs cause if they have to do a restore etc.... you can kiss jailbreak goodbye...with the exception of the older devices that you can downgrade due to the old chipset apple used.e
Hell yea. I was just reading threw old posts to update the first page. Somehow I missed this one.  I couldn't agree more. Hopefully geohotz comes back to iOS since apple fired him. Thanks for all the info you post in here bro! You clearly know ur shlt. REPPED!

Fresh

If you go to the App Store download a game called gridlee

It's really a mame emulator and you can add roms in
it kinda sucks (well its aight)....iFBA in cydia is a much better emulator. and is basically mame32 ui on the pc for the ios.

I haven't tried that one. I've had the game boy emu and the nes one. That's about it
yea it does many of the standup arcade games, plus you can d/l rom packs directly from cydia. Or you can d/l from rom/emu/tor sites and ssh them into game folders or use something like a iphonebrowser, iexplorer and add the roms from your pc

I hate themeing etc because it ends up making feel like i'm looking at a damn android phone.
mean.gif
its cool.... i go for efficiency over style... i mean some of the themes etc... while it looks cool really doesnt do anything in terms of functionality... plus its a phone... who is really gonna see it? I mean you walk down the street texting/sending pics/chatting etc....using apps playing games. no one even sees the the face of the phone. Iuno i just see it like if you had a ok looking shoe, with cool/fly insoles.
grin.gif

Last edited:
phone is in recovery mode after trying to update to ios6. was jailbroken before.

any suggestions? I cannot get out of recovery screen.

does jailbreak work with the latest update?

and my friend wants me to unlock his iphone...how do i go about that??

Last edited:
does jailbreak work with the latest update?

and my friend wants me to unlock his iphone...how do i go about that??

Is the phone out of contract? What cell service?

I just unlocked an out of contract iPhone 4 for free. AT&T does it for free, if you're out of contract.

about to get an ipad mini and i'm debating between wifi and the LTE model...if i JB my phone can i just use it to tether with a wifi ipad?

about to get an ipad mini and i'm debating between wifi and the LTE model...if i JB my phone can i just use it to tether with a wifi ipad?

Do you have an iPhone?

If you do. Jailbreak your iPhone, and you can use your iPhone to give your iPad cell service. There are plenty of apps available to do this.

its cool.... i go for efficiency over style... i mean some of the themes etc... while it looks cool really doesnt do anything in terms of functionality... plus its a phone... who is really gonna see it? I mean you walk down the street texting/sending pics/chatting etc....using apps playing games. no one even sees the the face of the phone. Iuno i just see it like if you had a ok looking shoe, with cool/fly insoles. >D

i d/l winterboard but took it off for that reason pretty much

Back
Top Bottom