Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I dont know if it has been answered in here already, but I have about 7 GB's worth of "Other" memory taking up my phone. I only have a 16GB iPhone so that is definitely a significant amount, anyone know what it is and/or what I can do to free up some space?

Also for some reason when I was on Verizon my iPhone had a sim card slot. Is this phone able to be unlocked?

I dont know if it has been answered in here already, but I have about 7 GB's worth of "Other" memory taking up my phone. I only have a 16GB iPhone so that is definitely a significant amount, anyone know what it is and/or what I can do to free up some space?

Also for some reason when I was on Verizon my iPhone had a sim card slot. Is this phone able to be unlocked?

Use ifunbox to access these folders

/var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments folder.

It is a cache of SMS/MMS/iMessage attachments delete them

I have the edited files which will allow you to uninterruptly record and save phone conversations but i think it is a violation of the tos for niketalk...if not i will post them...and to and earlier poster ill see if i can find the deb files for mlb.tv so you can watch live mlb on iphone for free.

Its an older file from a few years ago that is no longer available and seeing im not a big baseball fan, im not sure if i still have it saved somewhere.

what tweak can i install to have the date beside the time in the status bar and/or notification center?

it's sooo annoying having to either go to the home screen and look at the calendar app or press the sleep button and unlock the phone again every time i'm browsing and forget the date when i need it. :lol:

Last edited:
what tweak can i install to have the date beside the time in the status bar and/or notification center?

it's sooo annoying having to either go to the home screen and look at the calendar app or press the sleep button and unlock the phone again every time i'm browsing and forget the date when i need it.
laugh.gif
u can do it in sbsettings i believe...springtomize does it as well

Anyone having problems with SMS Alerts? Like it'll have some lag or glitch when it vibrates after receiving a txt. It'll vibrate quickly a few times then it'll vibrate again with the real vibrate pattern. Been killing my battery, respringing seems to fix it, but then it'll do it again. Any help?

I don't even know how to go about not losing my current setup of apps etc. I guess if I do an iCloud backup everything will be the same.

I just don't know if I want to. :frown:

Probably not jailbreak related but does anyone else have issues with album art not syncing correctly?

Yep...i hate itunes so much. Just put indicud on my phone (new Kid Cudi album) no artwork....don't even know how to add my own on the newer itunes yet....every Kid Cudi feat...is listed as a different ALBUM can't even click the album on my phone and listen to it from to back without making it a playlist in the correct order.....

Just downloaded AUXO....kinda cool

Going to have to try to clear the SMS cache to free up space can i do that with ifile? or do i need ifunbox.

I am bored of my theme...and i want a new lock screen....and i wish a bitesms 7.4 would get cracked...other then that...been living on youtube thanks to yourtube downloading all kinds of songs...love it

You can do it with iFile. I deleted the whole directory then just recreated one of the same name.

I just deleted the "accelerate" tweak. The one that speeds up motions throughout iOS. It makes the phone feel slow as hell again but I think that was causing some definite battery drain that hopefully goes away.

Back
Top Bottom