Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I deleted auxo and accelerator and can definitely tell a difference in battery. :\

I just deleted Auxo after having it for 2 days...it was making my phone do crazy things. All sorts of slow, deleting apps, apps weren't working...i don't know what it was but deleted it and everything is good not

will have to check the the batterdoctorpro app out

So as I had mentioned I don't have jailbreak anymore because I accidentally updated.

At first it was okay, but now I'm noticing that the battery is draining faster than ever. Also, my phone is boring again. :\

So does the BDP icon disappear after a while? I can't change my settings and i can't find the app

Not even clicking on the betters lets me go to the setting menu

No problems for me or others. What about Beijing tho I'm confused.

1. I used FireWall iP (tweak which checks outgoing connections from apps), and "BatteryDoctorPro" opened numerous connections, one to Beijing, and then a few to raw IP addresses. The developers have explained this is simply analytics to check daily users, but I fail to see why it would need that many connections to raw IP addresses if they already have one open to Beijing. BDP also checks your UDID, but many apps in the AppStore do as well, the main concern is the many raw IP addresses requesting to connect to your device.

^that plus numerous issues including battery hog, messes with your phone's software permanently, endless danger loop, restoring can't even fix it sometimes, etc., with the phone itself with it installed and after removal. Scary stuff.

Just google "batterydoctorpro issues." I installed it because of the recommendations here then quickly removed it after a quick google search. I'll stick with switchy.

^that plus numerous issues including battery hog, messes with your phone's software permanently, endless danger loop, restoring can't even fix it sometimes, etc., with the phone itself with it installed and after removal. Scary stuff.

Just google "batterydoctorpro issues." I installed it because of the recommendations here then quickly removed it after a quick google search. I'll stick with switchy.

I google'd and I couldn't find much related to this.. Mind sharing some links?

but it looks so damn good *sigh* :smh:

:lol: my same issue :smh:

I might keep it :nerd:

:rolleyes

you may be playing with fire.
not about those potential boot loop issues life

Guess I should remove it :\

One website I found said, uninstalling can potentially do the same amount of harm, so I guess im stuck?

One website I found said, uninstalling can potentially do the same amount of harm, so I guess im stuck?

I uninstalled it from my mini with no visible problems.
i'd say just go for it*

judging from what happened to ebw, perhaps you should try what suggested th3anonymous1 here
http://niketalk.com/t/524160/offici...break-for-iphone-ipad-ipod/1680#post_17737789
*Disclaimer: WHT is not responsible for any damages that hopefully dont but may occur to your device. ymmv, tread carefully.

Last edited:
Ok just wanted to make sure I deleted it the right way. I noticed there's an "x" on it when the icons jiggle :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom