Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Battery life has been amazing since removing auxo and accelerate.
no need for accelerate unless you on like a 3gs or 4. And auxo is buggy and a battery drainer for some... I notice the huge difference taking it off vs leaving the tweak. Springtomize also is a huge resource hog.

no need for accelerate unless you on like a 3gs or 4. And auxo is buggy and a battery drainer for some... I notice the huge difference taking it off vs leaving the tweak. Springtomize also is a huge resource hog.

No. I would love accelerate still because it made menus MUCH faster with the settings I used. I miss it, but it's ok.

Does it download straight to your phone? How do you do that?
yes you can...although i like grooveshark better...you can download songs...save unlimited favorite songs in the clouds and specify a particular song/album etc... pandora imo more or less you put in a song/artist and it randomly plays music based on what it thinks you may like or wanna hear.

A friend of mine just bought a new iPhone 5, he's a bit eager to use the phone and was wondering if there was any way to bypass the activation screen?
Not too familiar with jail breaking the newer models and I'm pretty sure its on the latest firmware. Is there any way to use a custom IPSW or something?

I have 2.56GB of other space.. how do I clear this up?

I've used iClean countless times and it doesn't delete much. In fact I just ran it and it only deleted: 1802mb, leaving 2.47GB :smh:

Is there any other app that is more thorough?

Ok so it seems like my auto text is completely gone now...

This sucks..

I've reboot, reset, and restored and nuttin

View media item 407929
Why does this happen? I'm suspecting it means that I have too many packages installed but when I go to the packages section it's blank.. It's not letting me modify them.

Also this is completely random, I haven't installed or deleted a package in nearly a month. The last package i installed was BatteryDoctorPro if that means anything

delete one (or more) of your sources until that message goes away.

Rep'd... that worked.. can you help me with this other problem:

I have 2.56GB of other space.. how do I clear this up?

I've used iClean countless times and it doesn't delete much. In fact I just ran it and it only deleted: 1802mb, leaving 2.47GB :smh:

Is there any other app that is more thorough?

try this. you can use ifunbox or ifile. it should clear up a good amount of space.

I dont know if it has been answered in here already, but I have about 7 GB's worth of "Other" memory taking up my phone. I only have a 16GB iPhone so that is definitely a significant amount, anyone know what it is and/or what I can do to free up some space?

Also for some reason when I was on Verizon my iPhone had a sim card slot. Is this phone able to be unlocked?

Use ifunbox to access these folders

/var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments folder.

It is a cache of SMS/MMS/iMessage attachments delete them

I'm ready to try my first jailbreak, its an iPad 2 that's running ios 6.0. When I go to update it, it wants to update to 6.1.3 which I haven't been able to find a jailbreak for. Does anyone know where I can download and install the files for 6.1.2?

I'm ready to try my first jailbreak, its an iPad 2 that's running ios 6.0. When I go to update it, it wants to update to 6.1.3 which I haven't been able to find a jailbreak for. Does anyone know where I can download and install the files for 6.1.2?
You wont be able to update to 6.1.2 Apple wont let you.You can only update to 6.1.4 You can stay on 6.0 and use evasi0n to jailbreak it though.

not sure if answered already but, what do you guys use to download cracked games now that installous isnt working?

Turns out the iPhone my friend got has the IMEI blocked, any way to get around it? Guy he bought it from just went AWOL lol Can't trust Craigslist

Back
Top Bottom