Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Can you provide a link or PM on how to set up NBA/ NFL Game Pass?? I had the NBA last season and i remember i had to download like 3 apps to get it all up an running.

Can you provide a link or PM on how to set up NBA/ NFL Game Pass?? I had the NBA last season and i remember i had to download like 3 apps to get it all up an running.
I have an app cracker plugin for my jail break but it hasn't worked in a long time, smh

Anyone have a locationholic replacement? They've lost their damn minds thinking I'm gonna pay 10 bucks for that.

NBA GameTime
Apps Needed:
VPN One Click from iTunes Store
LocationSpoofer from Cydia
LocalIAPStore from Cydia

*Make a UK iTunes account and download NBA GameTime from the appstore.

http://howtoworkmyappledevice.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/creating-a-usa-or-uk-itunes-account/

-Make sure you logged out of your US iTunes account and are logged into your UK acct
-I'd first delete any other IAP crackers you have, such as IAPCracker, IAPFree
-Install all apps listed
-Change your location to UK on LocationSpoofer
-In "Settings" change VPN to a UK one
-Open NBA GameTime App and go into "More" > "Packages" >Purchase a package
Enjoy!

If you get stuck let me know and I can help you

NBA GameTime
Apps Needed:
VPN One Click from iTunes Store
LocationSpoofer from Cydia
LocalIAPStore from Cydia

*Make a UK iTunes account and download NBA GameTime from the appstore.

http://howtoworkmyappledevice.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/creating-a-usa-or-uk-itunes-account/

-Make sure you logged out of your US iTunes account and are logged into your UK acct
-I'd first delete any other IAP crackers you have, such as IAPCracker, IAPFree
-Install all apps listed
-Change your location to UK on LocationSpoofer
-In "Settings" change VPN to a UK one
-Open NBA GameTime App and go into "More" > "Packages" >Purchase a package
Enjoy!

If you get stuck let me know and I can help you

What about NFL Game Pass? Is the step by step in that sinful iphone link?

Last edited:
too bad my iphone aint jailbroken

i want league pass on my phone, i had it a few years ago on my jailbroken 4 when it was just a simple app download and you had it unlocked.

Bros anyone know if there's a way to selectively update to a firmware of your choice anymore ? I.e. Updating to like 5.3 from 4.2 Apple TV

any news on the newest one? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom