Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

So happy to be back w/ Apple. Buying the S4 was the worst decision I've made regarding a cell phone. I was able to sell mine as well as my girl's on CL for $650 total. Copped 2 5S phones using some upgrades that weren't used on our family plan.

Last edited:
I love so many themes but usually don't mess with them because I hate when some of my apps aren't included in the bundles and stand out like a sore thumb.

I hear you on some apps not being included.. Like here but it isn't too bad. Mine is colorful as fuuu at the moment. If I can find out how to remove battery icon and percentage and just show number I'm good.

View media item 753340

I hear you on some apps not being included.. Like here but it isn't too bad. Mine is colorful as fuuu at the moment. If I can find out how to remove battery icon and percentage and just show number I'm good.
download cloaky to hide battery icon

Same here, trying to figure out which tweaks I updated.

If you have substrate safe mode uninstall it. I removed everything and reinstalled all but that and I'm back up with everything working.
Liveweathericon is a nice tweak to the weather app icon, turns it into a live animated weather icon w/ current temp. Can drain the battery if it's snowing or raining as those animations are more active.

Last edited:
You've been blocked. Download onavo protect from the App Store. It will install a VPN to bypass the block. Your internet will be slower so when not using moviebox turn it off.

Sheesh didn't know that was possible, but thanks man Onavo worked perfectly :smokin

new tweak out for the 4s called slo-mo Mod is legit. Enables slow motion recording just like the 5s. Definitely going to have fun with this tweak

I'm having an issue where my LTE keeps turning on automatically after I turn it off.

I usually keep it off to preserve battery and data but it's been killing me now. I think it's been happening since the jailbreak, I'm not really sure.

Back
Top Bottom