Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Crazy as hell if you think Durant is gonna let Westbrook AND Green get cut.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? What he's going to do, not play if they get cut?

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? What he's going to do, not play if they get cut?

if bron,kobe and them from last team had ZERO pull why would KD?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Surprised that Granger fell off so much this past year.
I really don't think he's fallen off. Just don't think he quite falls into place for this USA squad. Plus he's hurt

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Surprised that Granger fell off so much this past year.
I really don't think he's fallen off. Just don't think he quite falls into place for this USA squad. Plus he's hurt

I met all these guys in vegas last week and they were all surprisingly pretty nice. completely random that i ran into them but that was def one of the better parts of the trip.

I met all these guys in vegas last week and they were all surprisingly pretty nice. completely random that i ran into them but that was def one of the better parts of the trip.

What makes Granger better than Gay other than the stats he put up on a bad team and hes like 4-5 yrs older. Not disagreeing, but wants to see what he does better. I will agree that defensively hes better.

What makes Granger better than Gay other than the stats he put up on a bad team and hes like 4-5 yrs older. Not disagreeing, but wants to see what he does better. I will agree that defensively hes better.

If Granger is still hurt, he shouldn't be trying out at all. Tyreke had a minor injury to his ankle and there was no chance of him of playing at all. Don't want to see Granger injured again next season. And I didn't mean fall off to say he fell off like T-Mac, but I mean one summer ago, he was clearly better than Gay and the other young players in his position besides Durant.

And lets not do another Gay vs Granger battle. It will be like Mayo vs Gordon all over again. And that extra 3 years Granger has on Gay shouldn't mean much when they are playing in the next couple of months.

If Granger is still hurt, he shouldn't be trying out at all. Tyreke had a minor injury to his ankle and there was no chance of him of playing at all. Don't want to see Granger injured again next season. And I didn't mean fall off to say he fell off like T-Mac, but I mean one summer ago, he was clearly better than Gay and the other young players in his position besides Durant.

And lets not do another Gay vs Granger battle. It will be like Mayo vs Gordon all over again. And that extra 3 years Granger has on Gay shouldn't mean much when they are playing in the next couple of months.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Anyone planning to go the France game in NYC on August 15th?

I am def. considering going. A nice way to end summer and get ready for my 1st year of college in the fall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Anyone planning to go the France game in NYC on August 15th?

I am def. considering going. A nice way to end summer and get ready for my 1st year of college in the fall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

What teammates did Melo, Kobe, Bron, Bosh OR Dwight have trying out for the team.....? KD definitely doesn't have that type of ego but I just think that because he gets along so well with everybody especially the coaching staff they'll think it's a good idea to put a guy or two that's like family to their best player.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

What teammates did Melo, Kobe, Bron, Bosh OR Dwight have trying out for the team.....? KD definitely doesn't have that type of ego but I just think that because he gets along so well with everybody especially the coaching staff they'll think it's a good idea to put a guy or two that's like family to their best player.

Back
Top Bottom