Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

sick.gif
 @ some of the stuff Rubio is doing on the court.
Court vision and ball handling are crazy. I really hope this guy plays in the league very soon. 

Luckily, Team USA hitting outside shots today.

I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
when he threw that no look oop.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

sick.gif
 @ some of the stuff Rubio is doing on the court.
Court vision and ball handling are crazy. I really hope this guy plays in the league very soon. 

Luckily, Team USA hitting outside shots today.

I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
when he threw that no look oop.

our pg's are horrible.. all of them are shoot first Pg.. especially Billups, everytime he has the ball he just jacks up a 3ptr as well as rose dude shoots too much..
they need a real PG out there.

our pg's are horrible.. all of them are shoot first Pg.. especially Billups, everytime he has the ball he just jacks up a 3ptr as well as rose dude shoots too much..
they need a real PG out there.

Depending on who comes back from the Redeem Team, how many of these guys do you think will be in London in 2012? I could really only see KD, Rose and maybe Chauncey if he still wants to play being locks.

Depending on who comes back from the Redeem Team, how many of these guys do you think will be in London in 2012? I could really only see KD, Rose and maybe Chauncey if he still wants to play being locks.

Back
Top Bottom