Official .. USC vs. Ohio State...vol. Redemption or more of the same....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LOL

Mcfumble is not a better RB then S.Johnson

and he NEVER will be a better RB then stafon

I'm a big Stafon supporter, but the way Joe is running this year, he deserves the #1 spot; he's not dancing around in the backfield anymore and runninghard to gain the few extra yards. I have added stress that he's going to fumble the ball (especially in last drive last night), but he brings agamebreaking element that Stafon lacks.

Still coming off the buzz from last night. Been catching up on threads and it seems like there is a lot of hate for Barkley. I've been critical of him, butthat 4th quarter made me a believer. He didn't do anything spectacular, but the way he handled the game and pressure was
pimp.gif
. Only a matter of time beforethey open up the playbook and let him start slingin the ball.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

You have absolutely NOTHING on California.
U right about that I'D give it Cali but my point.......Ohio sports is no joke
It's a good thing you said that, things would have gotten bad if otherwise.

New York has a better history than Ohio, too.

Really heartbreaking loss for my Buckeyes, but as far as I'm concerned both Penn St and UM can still get it. Hopefully we crush everyone else and get aredemption game against USC in the Rose Bowl.

TP need to get it together my dogs confidence is way too low right now.

Joe Mcknight can play too.

And whoever that Oregon fan is is a lame. tOSU owns that program.
roll.gif

Move along.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by codex57

Barely losing to the #3 team in the country that routinely pulls the best recruits nationwide means they suck?

You talk like Ohio State has a rough time pulling recruits.

And yes, they suck.
I find it funny how you can call us overrated when your team puts up 0 first downs in a first half against a non BCS team that's still ridingthe high from their Fiesta Bowl victory.

I listened to the game on the radio. J. Allen spent half the halftime talking about how impressive your punter was. @#$!in hilarious.

All while having a guy on the Maxwell watch list leading your team in the process.

And you're calling us overrated???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Taking pride in someone else's failure is clearly just distracting you from your own team's problems. You could barely beat the scum of the Big 10. Yetwe nearly beat the cream of the crop in your conference and you say "we suck".

You hate so much, yet the only standards your program is recognized for on a national level, come from the designs on your jersey. Just hilarious.

Your double standards are ridiculous.

Holla.

Dog, u are a nerd and a hater. U that dude in high school that didnt play on the team but said the starting QB sucked. U on some other %*$%.

why do some of these OSU fans not realize this.

Even though oregon has played like ***# this year & hasnt won as much as OSU over the CFB history

that has nothing to do with the fact that OSU doesnt win big games against non BIG 10 opponents.

oregon sucks, but that doesnt have any relation to the fact that ohio state sucks against legit opponents

Originally Posted by D723

Dog, u are a nerd and a hater. U that dude in high school that didnt play on the team but said the starting QB sucked. U on some other %*$%.

Terrelle Pryor, is that you?

Terrelle Pryor, is that you?

Then you must be Akili Smith, I mean Joey Harrington.
laugh.gif

I swear you just make my day go by faster at work with the non-sense you post on here sometimes.

Until A team in the state of Oregon does ANYTHING, then you can speak.

So while I watch OSU go to a major bowl game EVERY YEAR, you can watch those Ducks barely beat Purdue and lose to Boise St. EVERY YEAR.

Tressell blows.
smh.gif

I'm a Buckeye, but I'm realistic in what I can expect from the team with him at the helm and all of the fans that make Sweatervest to better than whathe is.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

So while I watch OSU win a bunch of crappy in-conference games, go to a major bowl game every year because they begin the season overranked and overrated, and get blown the @#+% out against top-5 teams
Fixed.

laugh.gif
@ the arguing. Ohio State and Oregon suck. There it's settled.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
@ the arguing. Ohio State and Oregon suck. There it's settled.

Am I supposed to attack you now by looking at your signature and finding flaws? Is that how they do it in this thread?

Nah you cool peoples Chester, it's just that this has gotten to the point where nothing is being accomplished. Ohio State has routinely sucked in big gamesand even though it has nothing to do with you were saying initially, Oregon hasn't exactly been tearing it up either. So basically yall are in the sameposition. But I'm behind you 100% on the Ohio hate, that entire state is the pits.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are that dude.

OSU offense is getting roasted today in Columbus on the sports radio...O-Line in particular.

I can't help but laugh at a guy from Oregon talkin mad @#$% at Ohio folk and actually be winning.
laugh.gif

Ohio fans better hope their Cavs boys don't come in here or Chester will reduce the nation to 49 total states.
roll.gif

Man, big props to SC. Try beating them in the next couple years after Barkley comes in straight outta high school and puts up a W at the shoe.
sick.gif
Kid gonna own college football for the next 3 years if someone don't get tohim quick.

Ohio St lost, but they playin better. Not gettin murked like they usually do. So that's progress.

damn ohio is mad salty

saturday high st and campus was poppin

them buckeyes overrated statement is true more everyday

they never win the big games

I love it how these Ohio dudes are actually proud their crappy and undeserving team plays in bowl games and loses. What about that can you possibly beprideful?

Ohio St is 4-3 in bcs games..not nearly as bad as yall say. Not nearly as good as it should be.

Back
Top Bottom