**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I initially didn't like the current homes, but I grew to like it. There's nothing to like about those white and black ones. Nothing about it says USA outside of the crest.

I have the authentic black away and it's :pimp:

Looks better in person IMO

The women don't wear them anymore either, pretty sure they were just for the World Cup last year and that's it. Retired now with the crest change anyways. I got a 2-star one, just looking for a nameset
nerd.gif
yo, Brandi Chastain, Rebecca Lowe and Sissi were all in Sac for the Republic game on Saturday!

I initially didn't like the current homes, but I grew to like it. There's nothing to like about those white and black ones. Nothing about it says USA outside of the crest.
I have the authentic black away and it's
pimp.gif

Looks better in person IMO
That black kit is now my personal favorite. The only way it could be better for me personally is if the sleeves wear black with gold numbering and namesets and it was dedicated to the black panthers.

I still think both the home and away this time around suck, but for the right price I'd pick them up.

I'm getting an away kit with Nagbe's nameset for my bday. If not from someone else, then a present to myself.

Before that I'll have a home kit.

BTW they're on sale last time I checked.

Both US Soccer store and Nike. Only replicas tho, not authentic. And I dont think Nike has customization options, but US Soccer does.

I think ****'s has the best deal going right now. $54.99 shipped for the replica jerseys, $99 for the authentics.

Player issue?

Assuming you mean the authentics, player issue is different and aren't available retail.

Last edited:
I need to figure out sizing for this jersey. I rocked a medium on the WC 2014 kits but these look more fitted

Back
Top Bottom