**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Gameday...... HYPE!!!!!!! Looks like pulisic will play up top taking bobby's spot. 4-3-3. Expect nagbe to come in at some point if this line up holds.

via Twitter
#USMNT practiced with: Guzan, Yedlin, Cameron, Brooks, Johnson; Zusi, Beckerman, Bradley; Pulisic, Dempsey, Zardes

Last edited:
I'm nervous bros.

I will be checking out the game at the AO bar in Hollywood. Down the block, there's an Argentine restaurant that always hosts games whenever they play. Should be lit :pimp:

What up, fam! Man... life. I try to post when I can and update this thread as often as possible.

Feellin' good about tonight's match tho! Let's do this!!

Yeah I rarely see you. You ready for tonight????

GAME DAY FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching Argentinian television these last couple of days, They actually give the US a chance. They were like " Argentina better not underestimate this US team. They can make you pay if you do"

Pumped up!!!!!!!! :nthat:

im nervous for tonight. nervous for the team, for Jurgy, for everyone :lol:

gonna be tough to focus at work. luckily i got watchespn and the Euros to help with that :lol:

what are you guys hoping for as far as starting XI?

Last edited:
Here is my 11 if It was up to me

Guzan

Deandre Cameron Brooks Beasler

Bradley beckerman

zusi johnson

demps Zardes

it's going to be a tough call for Klinnsy. go with the experience or fresh blood (Zusi or Nagbe IMO). i would like to see

Guzan
Yedlin-Cameron-Brooks-Besler
Nagbe-Bradley-Becks-Fabian
Zardes-Deuce

like the idea of Zusi and Pulisic off the bench as needed in the 2nd half

[thread="239063"]Bradley will score a 35 yard screamer put your $1000 bets down now while you still can.[/thread]

nothing i like seeing more in soccer than a rocket goal from well outside of the box. love seeing those goals

[thread="239063"]Bradley will score a 35 yard screamer put your $1000 bets down now while you still can.[/thread]

Dude will be ghost

Jurgen has to go with Zusi over nagbe
While they're playing with house money, you can't have inexperience out there against the powerhouse that is Argentina. Things could go 0-100 real quick if they get cute

Look what happened to el tri, smh

Last edited:
^^^ No bones about it. If we are to win this game or even have chance to pull it off, MB4 will need to be at his best.

I would like to start Nagbe, but Zusi has looked good the last couple of games he was subbed in.

Bring Nagbe around the 65th minute mark I would think.

Just let Nagbe hold the ball around the top of the box, draw a foul, let Fabian whip in a shot. Do this 10 times and we're bound to score at least once :lol:

- - - - - Zardes-Dempsey - - - - -

Pulisic-Bradley-Beckerman-Zusi

Johnson-Brooks-Geoff-Yedlin

I think we're gonna see this to start tonight unless Besler slots back in at LB moving Johson into MF.

Last edited:
^^^IF HE has a great game tonight, I bet he moved to Champions league side ASAP!!!!!! These Euro teams get hyped up anytime they see a under 24 year beasting in these kind of tournaments.

I'd rather seem him replace Hummels at Dortmund but Man City's suspect as hell at the CB position, expensive, but sus.

Both Real Madrid and Ateltico were widely reported to be at the Ecuador friendly monitoring two of our players. One of them was Brooks.

Not all that random, these clubs scouts everybody. Guarantee none of the big clubs found out about Brooks recently, he's been tracked all '15/16 Bundesliga season at minimum.

Last edited:
I'd rather seem him replace Hummels at Dortmund but Man City's suspect as hell at the CB position, expensive, but sus.

Both Real Madrid and Ateltico were widely reported to be at the Ecuador friendly monitoring two of our players. One of them was Brooks.

Not all that random, these clubs scouts everybody. Guarantee none of the big clubs found out about Brooks recently, he's been tracked all '15/16 Bundesliga season at minimum.
This to me is pretty much what it comes down to they wouldn't be doing their job if they didnt have scouts to check some of these guys out.

I just personally like the idea of seeing an American in a City shirt again 
laugh.gif
 shout out to DeMarcus Beasley going on loan to City that one time years ago 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

its all goof fellas. I am confident we can get a result. If this tournament has showed us something, is favorites can go out. Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico are all out. Besides the pressure is on Argentina. We are going to play loose and free. They have to win this tournament, period......:rolleyes

Trophies ain't won on paper. There's a reason why Messi has zero international trophies, being the favorite means nothing.

If the likes of Venezuela and Bolivia can beat Argentina every handful of meetings, we sure as **** can too. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom