**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

It's just perplexing man. Forget Wondos ability, our best chance to win tonight is to steal one on the counter.

Playing in transition is NOT one of Wondos strengths.

Meanwhile rotting on the bench, Nagbe over the past 3-4 year might be the most dangerous player in MLS in transition.

Pulisic gave career Bundesliga defenders all kinds of problems in transition, his athleticism and decisiveness with the ball at feet is soooo hard to deal with.

Even Zusi offers something positive in that area.

I just don't get it.

Last edited:
I guess the silver lining in it all, it's theoretically possible that good guy Wondo gets a chance to redeem himself on the big stage.

Listen I will give Klinsy the benefit of the doubt on Wondo. Besides dude needs to redeem himself from the World Cup. Letssssss go!!!!!!!

Last edited:
LETS GO

oGNaL.gif

JK has no testicular fortitude. You go with trash but "safe" squad. Smh we took a L before the game started.

Wondo????? :smh:

Dude better be on a short *** leash. Anyways, [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji].

Live like there is no tomorrow.

Sing like no one is hearing.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like no one is watching.

Laugh like no one is listening.

Believe.

COME ON US!!!!!!

Wondo!?!?!?!

i hate it BUT let's get behind him and hope he can redeem for that infamous duff against Belgium.

let's go :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom