**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Can't find it on TV anywhere so to the macbook i go

It's on Bein if you get that channel.

I was gonna say when you guys were talking about hopes for Jozy last week, there's literally nothing he can do against CONCACAF competition that will buy him equity with fans. :lol:

i want to be wrong about him. i really do, man. but until he shows me something, i'm riding this train :lol:

Oh I definitely feel it and I think it's fair. More so just pointing out Jozy has found himself in a lose-lose situation and he's largely to blame.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't have Bein 
laugh.gif
 got damn Directv 
mean.gif

I'm frustrated seeing Beckerman. I don't get it. He probably retire from football before 2018 and Klinsmann will still bring him to Russia. :smh:
its time likes this when its annoying that Jurgen doesnt bring in Danny Williams or even Morales into camp

It pains me man. I'm such a big fan of both players but feel like we've been robbed of any chance to get a feel for their floor/ceiling at the International level. Both will be in their primes come 2018. :smh:

Last edited:

I'm frustrated seeing Beckerman. I don't get it. He probably retire from football before 2018 and Klinsmann will still bring him to Russia.
mean.gif
its time likes this when its annoying that Jurgen doesnt bring in Danny Williams or even Morales into camp
It pains me man. I'm such a big fan of both players but feel like we've been robbed of any chance to get a feel for their floor/ceiling at the International level. Both will be in their primes come 2018.
mean.gif
I genuinely want to know what it'll take to get back in the team picture for those guys..... 

great releasing spring play by Bedoya in our defensive third connecting with  Beckerman for a nice countering ball out wide

Back
Top Bottom