**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Pulisic [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nov. 11 finna be lit.

I was dumbfounded how well we played. CP10 is going to be great. I think we should we happy with the youngsters. I will eat crown if Sasha actually balls out from here to the WC.I have always been critical of him, because I knew he had the talent, but never put it together until now.

No more BECKERMAN, WONDO AND SUSI on the NT. Bring in the new blood right now. get them ready for the WC in two years :nthat:

Pulisic is just the tip of the iceberg.

You heard it right here first, Mukwelle Akale will make his Villarreal competitive debut in 2017.

Last edited:
I swear to god, if any of our core members get hurt on this **** pitch

Julian Green :rofl:

Last edited:
Can't watch with the Sox game at the same time. But what Matt said. No injuries please

Bob Bradley came off so salty in his first presser as the Swamsea skipper... Not only about his comments about Klinnsy but also US fans...

I got fired by the U.S., my last game was the Gold Cup final against Mexico at the Rose Bowl. It was a great game, 4-2; we were ahead 2-0, they tied it up by halftime. The second half was amazing. We lost 4-2; it was a hell of a game.

Like seriously??? What game were you watching? Because we let up 4 straight unanswered goals & lost after being up 2-nil...

Still remember 09 when us lost to Brazil 3-2 when we were up 2-nil to...

Just shut up & say you were grateful for the experience of being the US skipper & the kind words from Jurgen & keep it moving brah... Salty mfer...

RoboBob strikes back

not even that mad about it really tbh, he's kept his mouth shut about the US program for so long... mineaswell clap back now before Swansea gets relegated 

still, I'm happy for him

I don't get the problem. From a neutral standpoint that was absolutely amazing game to watch. Probably one of the most memorable USA games in my life time.

Years later I've moved on. Bob probably has too. In hindsight it absolutely was one hell of a game.

Last edited:
As a die hard US fan, seeing us get scored on 4 times in a row was like watching Han Solo get stabbed in the heart 4x... :x

I was literally like dis (just like that Brazil game)...

I learned to forgive Bob & move on but his dumb *** comments brought me back there...

Plus does anyone remember how bad the US looked in that Confed Cup? We literally lucked into the final.... :smh:

Last edited:
the '11 Gold Cup final was a hot mess bruh

giving up a dos a cero lead, letting in 4 straight? Timmy playing twister while Dos Santos danced around him 
roll.gif

This is hard to watch might have to turn it off.

I'd be too bougie to play on this ****, I can't imagine what's going through the minds of our professionals.
laugh.gif

This field looks like the middle school pitches I'd play on with my friends in the summers, when there's no upkeep and the grass is all dead.

Back
Top Bottom