**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Sasha is in my starting 11. 5 years ago never thought I'd be saying that in 2016.

If we go with a 3 man central midfield I'm bumping Cameron up to hold with Bradley and slotting Omar Gonzalez in at CB.

Omar another guy who 5 years ago I couldn't have imagined featuring in a first choice XI at this point in time.

It's going down. Mexico called up all of their big boys. This should be good. 

Also, big ups to the man beast Cameron Carter Vickers getting that call up 
nthat.gif

and also Gooch

Rooting for Mexico this week after this election. It was nice discussing USMNT with you guys over the past few years, but I'm done rooting for this country. And yes, I know I won't be missed, just putting it out there so I don't have to explain myself when anyone asks why I'm rooting against the US all of a sudden :lol: Peace

I am dead inside and can't bother myself to think about something as trivial as the USMNT at the moment tbh

I cant imagine how the atmosphere is gonna be like tomorrow after everything

Last edited:
is this even on TV in the US. at least i know i can count on univision if anything else :lol:

I am dead inside and can't bother myself to think about something as trivial as the USMNT at the moment tbh
looking through my closet today and seeing all my USMNT jerseys really had me feeling some type of way
I legit had to put down my USMNT track jacket and grab a Giants one on my way out the door this morning

prob gonna be working out in t-shirts for a little while to cover up my flag tattoo too 
tired.gif

anyone else boycotting this game or care to talk me out of it? 
nerd.gif

I swear to go I will destroy my tv if I hear a single 'build the wall' chant

anyone else boycotting this game or care to talk me out of it? :nerd:

I swear to go I will destroy my tv if I hear a single 'build the wall' chant

sports unify people of all backgrounds. black, white, asian, etc...doesn't matter. especially our US team. we have all different backgrounds on this team. sports bring people together. players, fans...watch the game. enjoy the game.

Last edited:
We got this in CBUS today. After the victory today, and With the Donald winning, it will be a perfect week muhahahahah!

3-0 TODAY :smokin

Back
Top Bottom