**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Seis a cero [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Seriously tho the hotel party is lit AF, met folks from literally all corners of the country; always shocked by the random places everyone comes from.

Will share pics when I get the chance

This

I hope young kids follow his footstep

I've been saying for years on here that we need to be patient. That the turn is coming and that there are children in the pipeline who are going to change the perception of the American player.

I'm hoping those begin to look like wise words in the next 2 - 3 years.

Outside of having elite talent, Pulisic is where he is right now because he possess inhuman maturity and mental fortitude for an 18 year old. It's absurd where he's at psychologically. On top of that he couldn't possibly have had a better support system both internally in terms of immediate family, and externally at the team and club level. A near impossible combination of talent, psyche, and structure to replicate.

Wait for some of his peers from the same U17/U20 cycle to mature mentally at the natural adolescent rate. There are players in that group who are very much so in the same realm of technical and physical ability as Pulisic. I'm betting on at least 1 - 2 panning out and helping Pulisic carry the load in defining what realism is for the next generation of American player.

Man, what happened to Jordan Morris? Probably because I don't watch MLS, but I haven't heard much about him since he signed with the Sounders.

Man, what happened to Jordan Morris? Probably because I don't watch MLS, but I haven't heard much about him since he signed with the Sounders.

He's injured right now but he won rookie of the year and was instrumental in the Sounders championship run last fall.

I like Jordan Morris a lot but I do think younger forwards like Haji Wright and Joshua Perez have the potential to develop into an entirely different caliber of player.

Last edited:
#get3more down in Panama. Canaleros will play to win tonight , after dropping the result in T&T on Friday. JJ is back, so I think that is going to help out tonight.

2-1 my prediction...:smokin

How has JJ been playing with the Galaxy?

I'm praying that Emerson Hyndman gets a chance to shine at the Gold Cup. 

He's soooooooooooooo far ahead of Bradley. 

looks like Brooks still out from the dehydration. hopefully Ream and Omar work well together tonight

Back
Top Bottom