**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Back to back competitions we've had the best CB pairing in the tournament by a wide margin. EPB and Carter-Vickers are so good.

Sargent just has it. Reminds me of a young Miroslav Klose, the Bundesliga version.

This group is playing well. Tab makes some ridiculous decisions but he's an undeniable motivator.

Last edited:
Ccv sent off early, still managed a tie and through as the group winner.

Got New Zealand in the knock out which we should win.

Disgraceful refereeing earlier today.

When you look at things in context, meaning aside from EPB, CCV, and maybe DLT, this is truly a B team, these boys are playing well and we've never developed depth like this in our history.

EPB is amazing. Can't wait to see where he lands after his contract expires.

De La Torre is class. Wish he could end up in Spain, the Championship is not the best fit for him.

Derrick Jones is also really inpressive to me. Some limitations technically but as CDM destroyer, he has great potential. He should have been paired with Zelalem from day one.

Tyler Adams has also been crucial. I don't see how NYRB hold onto him for long.

We're fortunate that we drew New Zealand next round with so many suspensions. We beat them 4 - 0 with them hosting back in 2015, also heard their best player departed to meet up with the senior team.

Bruce Arena announces the 27-man USMNT roster for their upcoming friendly and World Cup Qualifiers in June: https://goo.gl/Jrv4Rh

I'm just messing with y'all :lol:. I don't even remember him getting any PT.

I wonder why Bruce isn't checking him out though?

Back
Top Bottom