**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

The kid is something special. He just keeps getting better and better, and for his young age, it's very impressive.

If he balls out on Sunday in El Azteca, Arena has to turn the team over to him. I dont see how you couldn't at that point.

Chucky Lozano is good, but not CP good. This dude has the knack. You can tell, by his game. We have the heir to the LD throne of American Soccer. Lets get 3 in Azteca!!!!

I'm certainly cautiously optimistic. Idk why some people acting so scared like Mexico is some great team.

Took 27 minutes of tactical sabotage by our own coach and a last minute lapse in concentration to beat us back in November.

We've actually played decent and gotten good results at Azteca going back the past 5 years with inferior squads to the current team.

Last edited:
tbh I still take Chucky Lozano 4 out of 5 times 

That's that Juergen Klinsmann squad selection right there. :lol:

Chucky a full three years older and he still not a better player than CP right now.

I don't think he performs at the level CP did in the Champions League or Bundesliga this season.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned in the footy thread, I'm cool with a tie as I am not expecting a W.

Last edited:
Game day. Forget the tie, let go for the win. Mexico is missing 4 starters. The time to get a victory is now. Besides we need revenge after losing in Cbus earlier in the year. 2-1 WE WIN I think!!!!

Game day. Forget the tie, let go for the win. Mexico is missing 4 starters. The time to get a victory is now. Besides we need revenge after losing in Cbus earlier in the year. 2-1 WE WIN I think!!!!

Mexico is firing on all cylinders right now
Put up 3, 2 by defenders with a squad that didn't include Chicha, hector moreno, guardado, Rafa or layun...

Gonna be tough , I don't think they get a W

Wait, didn't you just lost to a C squad Croatian squad in LA?? Mexico is good, but with out Tecatito and a couple of veterans out, I think this is our best chance. Besides revenge should be our motivation. Losing at Cbus. They can lose at Azteca lol

i don't think bunkering will work. won't be able to withstand them for 90. but we'll see.

gonna need to dual screen games this afternoon. this game and the Cup finals :lol:

I wish Arena had the gall or start Acosta over Bradley. 

I'm so much more interested in seeing exactly what Acosta, Dany Williams, Emerson Hyndman, and even Weston McKennie have to offer to the pool at the 6/8 position.

Michael Bradley been broken for over three years, we never seeing Chievo/Roma Bradley again. 

Last edited:
realistically, do you guys seeing Bradley out of the starting lineup before the 2018 WC? if it's going to happen, they need to start now. i've been a bradley guy for a long time but i've gotten down on him for the last couple years now. would love to see them transition away

I think Bruce needs to realize MB sucks and had sucked now for the last couple of years. It's time to let these other numbers 6s get a shot. Danny Williams, Kellyn Acosta and hell maybe Trapp or these new guys get a crack. MB4 needs to move on to Just club ball.

realistically, do you guys seeing Bradley out of the starting lineup before the 2018 WC? if it's going to happen, they need to start now. i've been a bradley guy for a long time but i've gotten down on him for the last couple years now. would love to see them transition away
I think it could happen but I don't think Arena would succeed Bradley with a euro based player right now. 

An MLS based player who Bruce has directly observed for years like Acosta I could certainly see, especially if he continues playing at his current level with FC Dallas. 

Back
Top Bottom