**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I know Ghana look terrible but I don't see anyone in the pool except Pulisic playing forward passes in advanced areas the way Corona does.

Dax also impressive, whole midfield is fluid and playing with tempo.

Funny how seemingly overnight we have a little depth at CF. Dwyer, Agudelo, and Morris are all players I'm interested in.

Kellyn Rowe has been playing some decent balls IMO

Dax has been ok, but I don't see him being a player in meaningful, high level matches for the USMNT

I like Rowe a lot, nothing flashy but seems like a player who's very easy to play with.

Ghana is playing so bad it's hard to know how to interpret seemingly good performances. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When USA plays with a lead they get ridiculously sloppy!!

There midfield is nonexistent at times which forces careless passes by their defenders.

Hopefully this lead can hold up...

Great game. On to the GC matches now :pimp:. Dom's for real b. He should've had at least 2 goals.

Saw on Twitter Dax completed 95.4% of passes.

He also played more balls forward and with greater tempo than Bradley has in years.

Hoping he has a strong GC and really challenges MB for the 6 role the remainder of the cycle.

Chris Pontius (not Partyboy :lol:) is set to replace Kennt Saief for the remainder of the Gold Cup.

finally got to order my kit through kitbag. Was gonna get Pulisic's name on it but he ain't playing in the GC, so I got it blank.

For all the east coast peeps RedBull arena is hosting WCQ USA vs Costa Rica September 1. Tickets go on sale July 25. Can't wait.

For all the east coast peeps RedBull arena is hosting WCQ USA vs Costa Rica September 1. Tickets go on sale July 25. Can't wait.

If I didn't plan to fly to NJ for the holidays, I'd be all in. I'm waiting for tickets to the WCQ match in Orlando to go on Sale.

My body and credit card, was ready for a WCQ in Portland or Seattle.... but alas 

also #35.... FIFA rankings are so dumb

If they make it to the Gold Cup finals, I'll probably go to Santa Clara (if I can get tickets).
I thought about it but I think the final is on like a Wednesday 

Secretly hoping the US somehow don't win the group and can get the semi final game at the Rose Bowl 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom