**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Don't get me wrong, I like Dwyer. He's a ******* warrior which I love but we just need to slow down here. 

Dwyer needs to be focusing on earning an opportunity to even see the field this July.  Pretty intriguing three way position battle brewing. 

Agudelo is far more talented than Dwyer, Morris is more athletic and will work just as hard. It will be interesting to see which of the three earns the starting role in camp. 

Last edited:
So no info on Kenny huh??? Haha!!!

It's the Dwyer thread for now.

Also I like that Joe Corona gets another crack. This might be his last chance to be on the NT...

I never gave Kenny much of a thought once it seemed he was gonna play for Israel.  With Ethan Horvath winning the starting job at Brugge the Belgian league will have my attention this year though. 

Joe Benny is my guy. I thought he had a pretty great return to first division Mexican football this spring.  He's a much better and well rounded player than he was the last time he was called in.

Last edited:
What I know about Saief is just from reading up on him. I remember him at Gent vs Tottenham and he stood out a bit then to be fair.

He's a left footed player, and really versatile, this past season he played a lot at left wingback (in a 3-5-2 not different from what we had vs Mexico)... but he can play everywhere from LB to attacking mid; in that versatile way he reminds me of Fabian Johnson (maybe Graham Zusi to set the bar low
ohwell.gif
).

Last edited:
They're only releasing authentic versions of those so you'd have to cough up 165.

looks like a 4-2-3-1 

Zusi needs to stop being a thing

hope Hedges balls out... after next year I think there will be a major reshuffling at CB despite the depth we have at the position

lets see how the new English savior Dwyer does

DDrS-2pXgAAQXjs.jpg

USA vs ghana ...I rock with both , let's go !
Is this the ghana MLS team like against Mexico ? Lol

Can't wait to see what these guys are made of. I hope Dwyer balls out.

Edit: looks like they might be rockin the new kits :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
The new kits are straight FIRE [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom